Sweet Revenge - Part 2

Jake looked back at Krista. She was staring back at him with a dead, blank stare.

"Hey, Krista? You okay?" Jake prodded, placing his hand on her shoulder.

Krista's eyes suddenly sprung back to life, "What?"

"I asked you if you were okay?"

"Oh, please." Krista started feeling up her own breasts, the same way Jake had done to himself moments earlier "I'm more than okay, Krista!"

"...Krista?" Jake was perplexed by his sister's behavior, "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm feeling up my new body," Krista scoffed, "Anyway, I'm gonna head to my room, Krista. And please, don't follow me there. I'm gonna do some exploring."

"What? ...Do you think you're Jake?"

"Um, yeah. Who else would I be?" Krista laughed.

She turned around and exited her room, leaving Jake alone in her body.

"Oh shit," Jake panicked, as he came to understand the terrible predicament he now found himself in, "Shit. Shit. Shit."

He knew he had to talk to his father about this. He would know how to fix this -how to turn him back into himself. But now that Krista was running around thinking she was Jake, he could see no other choice but to take Krista's place. He couldn't let his father –or anyone else– find out what happened to his sister. Jake had to solve this on his own.

But, until then, it looked like Jake would have Krista's life all to himself. And with no one to police him -not even the real Krista, he would be free to do whatever he pleased.

Comments

  1. ooh, not a twist i expected! definitely one i find intriguing though 😶‍🌫️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment