Sweet Revenge - Part 4

Jake decided it was time to confront "Krista" (who thinks she's Jake). He knocked on the door to his old room.

"Yeah?" Krista answered, "What do you want, Krista?"

Jake cautiously pushed the door open, just in time to see Krista rush to cover her naked frame. She looked at him with a fierce blush, and Jake knew immediately what she had been up to.

"Hey, um ...Jake?" Jake gulped, "Dad's coming home soon, and we need to explain this to him."

"Yeah, I know. I think I'm just going to tell it straight."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean," Krista continued, "I'll just tell him that I played a prank on you by turning myself into a duplicate of you, and then I accidentally stepped on the remote."

Jake was bewildered –that was he who had done that, not Krista! But apparently she had assumed all of his memories up to the point when the remote had broken.

"I hope he can fix it quickly," Krista continued, "I'm not sure I want to be stuck in my own sister's body forever."

"Yeah," Jake laughed nervously, "That would be weird."

He turned around to leave.

"Wait," Krista stopped him, "Krista... I'm sorry I turned myself into a copy of you. I never should have done that."

"No, you probably shouldn't have, ...Jake."

Comments