Sweet Revenge - Part 1


"Hi, I'm Krista, and I'm a slutty girl!"

"Jake, that's not funny! Give me back the remote."

"As if, sis," Jake huffed, "I've been wanting to get back at you for that prank you pulled on me for years. Now that I've used the remote to turn myself into you, I can finally exact my revenge."

Krista stared in horror at her brother, now transformed into her mirror image. She couldn't believe he had actually gone through with it. Jake had always been a bit of a prankster, but this was taking things too far.

"What have you done?" she demanded, trying to grab the remote from his hand.

"Relax, sis," Jake chuckled, holding the remote out of her reach. "I just wanted to see what it was like to be you for a day. And now... I can."

Krista rolled her eyes.

"You're such an idiot," she muttered, "So, what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to have some fun," Jake said, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Oh, no. Don't you dare touch my body."

"What?" Jake laughed, "This body? Like this?"

Krista froze as she watched her brother cup her breasts in his hands, "No..."

"Wow..." Jake flushed –the sensitivity of his sister's breasts had caught him off guard, "I, um... They're so big."

"Jake!!"

But he couldn't pry his hands away, continuing to massage his chest, "Oh my... God. This feels..."

Jake started backing up, as Krista tried to block him from touching himself. But the two siblings froze as soon as they heard a soft crunch.

"Oh shit," Jake lifted his foot off of the remote, now broken to pieces.

Comments

  1. Uh-oh. Looks like we're going to have to find a way to explain Krista's new twin sister.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment