The Punishment

 


"God, Mom always has the dumbest ideas," Jamie huffed, "Swapping our bodies, really??"

"I know... I didn't think she would actually do it," Anthony sighed, "When I woke up this morning, I did NOT expect to be getting ready for bed in my own sister's body."

"All this, because we 'won't stop fighting'?"

"I know, right?" Anthony rolled his eyes.

"Though I have to admit," Jamie continued, "I have always wanted to be able to pee while standing up."

"You mean you touched my penis?" Anthony teased.

"Hey, don't! Anyway, it's my penis now, so I'll do what I please with it."

"Is that so?" Anthony brought his hands up to his chest, "then I guess you wouldn't mind if I touched my boobs?"

"Oh, you don't have to ask," Jamie hesitated, "You can touch them whenever you want."

"Good," Anthony looked her dead in the eyes as he proceeded to knead his sister's breasts, "It feels good."

Jamie looked away, "Alright, bro. You don't have to do that while I'm watching."

"Oh, of course," Anthony smirked, "I'll continue exploring when I have some alone time tonight."

"Ew, gross. I'm your sister."

"Yeah, you were," he shrugged, "But you're my brother now."


Comments

  1. He he. By the look of the GIF, I'd say he's getting rather used to his borrowed body. I can't help but wonder how much exploring the siblings get up to before mom swaps them back.

    Great job as always. Stay creative my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment