Housesitting - Finale

At first, it was a strange feeling, living in Anna's body and pretending to be her. Everywhere I went, people assumed I was Anna and treated me accordingly. But as time passed, I found myself more and more able to assume her mannerisms and interests. It simply became normal.

But as time passed, I began to feel trapped in Anna's life. Days turned into weeks, and weeks into months. Now, it had been five years. I missed my own family and friends, and longed to return to my own body. However, I knew that it would be impossible to reverse the swap without causing chaos and suspicion.

Being pregnant with my first child made that all the more difficult. The pregnancy changed everything. I had never expected to be a mother, and now I had a little life growing inside me that was entirely dependent on me. It didn't matter that it was the product of Anna and her husband's DNA and not my own; I felt a deep connection to the unborn child, and I felt guilty for wanting to leave it behind.

As the due date grew closer, I became more anxious about the swap. Would I be able to switch back after giving birth? These questions weighed heavily on my mind, and I found myself losing sleep over them.

One day, I met up with my mother for a ladies brunch. As we were sipping our mimosas and chatting, my mother suddenly asked me if everything was okay. I froze.

I couldn't take it anymore. I burst into tears and confessed everything to my mother.

"Mom," I said, "It's me, Jake. I've been in Anna's body for the past five years."

"Oh, I know, Honey," she replied, taking my hand in hers. "We all knew. Anna told us not long after it happened. But we wanted to respect your decision and give you time to adjust."

I was stunned. Why hadn't anyone told me? I had been living a lie for five years, pretending to be someone else.

My mother continued, "Anna told us that you didn't want to switch back. She said you were happy in her body and wanted to stay there. We love you, Jake, but we also want you to be happy. If that means becoming my friend, Anna, so be it."

Tears streamed down my face as I absorbed this information.

I was shellshocked, "Mom... Anna stole my body. I never wanted this."

"What?" my mother's expression turned grim, "Jake, what are you saying? Are you saying that Anna ...plotted this whole thing?"

I nodded, "Yes. I don't know why."

My mother's face turned red with anger, "That's despicable. How could she do that to you?"

"I don't know, Mom," I replied, feeling overwhelmed.

"But I need to switch back to my own body. I can't live like this anymore."

"But what about your baby?"

My heart sank as my mother asked that. What about my baby? I hadn't even thought about that yet. Would the swap affect the baby in any way? Would it be safe for me to switch back to my own body?

I rubbed my baby bump and felt a wave of sadness wash over me, looking down at my swollen tits. I was scared of the unknown, scared that something could go wrong during the swap. Then I would be stuck in Anna's body forever, with no way out.

My mother noticed my worry and placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. "We'll figure it out, Jake. We'll make sure you and the baby are safe.."

At that moment, I knew I had to switch back to my own body after giving birth. I couldn't bear the thought of living someone else's life for the rest of mine.

We decided that when the time came, we'd have to be very careful and take all necessary precautions to ensure our safety. My mother even offered to help me raise my child if needed. Her kindness made me feel loved and supported in such a difficult time.

Comments

  1. wow what a finale, I am expecting another sinister plot by anna in new series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreeing with the above comment. It sure seems Anna won't give up her life as Jacob easily. It'll be entirely up to you whether or not we get another "Aftermath", but either way, this has been one HELL of a great story. Thanks for all you do.

    Stay creative my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great stuff! looking forward to whatever you make next ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment