Housesitting - Part 2

As I reached into the drawer, my fingers brushed against the cool metal of a vibrator. I picked it up, admiring the sleek design and the power button at the base. I couldn't resist testing it out, just for a moment.

I hesitated before bringing it towards my body. Anna's body. 

But the temptation was too strong. I hit the power button and it roared to life. I slipped the vibrator under the covers and pressed it against my new sex, moaning as it sent waves of pleasure through my body. It was the first time I experienced the pleasure of a woman, and it was overwhelming.

I closed my eyes and let my hands wander over Anna's body. My new curves, my soft breasts, my wet pussy. I felt like I was in a dream, and I never wanted to wake up.

As I played with myself, I couldn't help but wonder how Anna's husband must enjoy making love to her. I snickered, reveling in the fact that I was enjoying his wife's body in ways even he never could.

I thought of how he must feel being inside of her, pulling her body against his. Holding her hair tightly while he thrusts inside of her, faster and harder. She must like it when he grabs her like that, dominates her. She loves it. I could tell, somehow.

I was dripping wet, and the vibrator was doing wonders for my pleasure. I wasn't sure if what I felt was an orgasm or not, but I figured I'd enjoy what I had. At least until I woke up.

I was awoken by the sound of her landline ringing on the nightstand. I looked over and saw a photo of Anna and her husband smiling at me. I reached for the phone and was surprised to see that it was already 12:30 in the afternoon.

I hesitantly answered the phone.

"Hey, babe. I'm at the airport. I miss you, and I can't wait to come home and kiss your beautiful face."

It was Anna's husband.

I could barely choke out a response, "I-I'm looking forward to that, too."

"Uh, honey? That means I'm coming home early!"

"Oh, uh, that's great," I lay in bed massaging Anna's breasts, responding with her womanly voice, "I'll, uh, get everything ready for you."

"I can't wait to see you," he continued, "Anyway, the plane is boarding now."

"Okay," I said, when he started to hang up, "Have a safe flight! I'll see you soon."

I put my head in my hands. I was panicking.

Anna's husband was on his way home early. I had to do something.

I jumped out of bed and threw the sheets off of my body. I looked at myself in the master bathroom's mirror.

Was that really me? She was gorgeous, simply stunning. Her body was curvy and toned, from her slim waist to her beautiful full breasts. She was wearing a silk nightgown, but the sleeves barely covered her perky, sensitive nipples.

I walked up to her body, and ran my hands over her breasts, my hips. I was still amazed at how smooth her skin felt. I stroked her nipples and it felt amazing. She was moaning sexily as I groped her breasts with both of my hands.

I was already turned on and ready for more. I couldn't resist any longer. She was me, and I was her. I knew what she was thinking, and I wanted to experience what she had felt.

I closed my eyes and pictured Anna's husband coming home to her. I imagined him dropping his bags, kissing her passionately, holding her tight.

I ran my hands down my body and traced circles around my nipples. They were hard and begging for attention. I pinched them gently between my fingers, relishing in the sensations that raced along my spine.

My hand moved lower, over my stomach and onto my mound. I was wet already, but with one sweeping motion of two fingertips, it seemed like a thousand tiny sparks went off inside me.

I moaned loudly as my finger slid in and out of my wet folds. I started to penetrate myself with two fingers, fucking myself, moaning, pretending it was Anna's husband. I could picture him grabbing the fullness of my tits, taking my top off. 

I moaned loudly, my body buckling as I came for the first time.

I looked in the mirror and saw a woman who was completely in control of her body. Her fingers lingered on her lips and she slowly withdrew them. Her stomach was flat, her silk nightgown barely covering her stunning body. I looked into the mirror and into her eyes, and I knew that her story wasn't over yet.

Comments

  1. Something about the bottle of wine that first transformed Jacob into a copy of Anna makes me think that maybe Anna expected her husband to come home early. And that would be why she needed someone there to welcome him home in her absence. And who better do do that then his "loving wife"? If feels like however Jacob transformed, it made sure to keep all of Anna's attraction to her husband intact, letting him "be Anna" until she returns. I mean, why else would she leave her cell phone behind if this wasn't part of some plan?

    I mean unless the husband is in on it also? He may have called Jacob's phone and pretended it was Anna's to see how far Jacob was willing to go in his impersonation. Or that might have even been part of the trigger to get Jacob even further into his role. All useless conjecture until you get to continue, I know. But I just wanted to share some of the ideas your writing triggered in me.

    Always looking forward to your next posts. Stay creative my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment