Housesitting - Part 4

The keys turned in the door.

He walked toward me, his eyes drawn to my bouncing chest as I walked down the hallway. My face was flushed, and my heart racing faster than I thought humanly possible.

I stood behind him as he dropped his bags and crossed the threshold. He took me in his arms and kissed me, his tongue forcing its way into my mouth. I was shocked, but I quickly embraced it.

"Mmm, I missed you so much..."

I couldn't believe it. He really thought I was Anna!

"Me too, hon! I missed you!" I said, putting on my best Anna impression as he hugged me tight.

"You have no idea how horny I've been," he murmured in between kisses, "knowing that, as soon as I got home, I could do whatever I wanted to my sexy, beautiful wife."

My heart raced as my husband's words made their way to my ears. I had been trying so hard to appear like Anna, but here he was, confirming that I was really his wife now.

"W-what? Really? Whatever you wanted?" My cheeks flushed, and my pussy tingled as a result of his words.

"Like this," he said, squeezing my breasts gently.

"Oh my," I said, tensing up and taking a deep breath, "Are you sure?"

"You're my wife," he said, "I can do whatever I want to you."

"I really am your wife now, aren't I?" I said, "You can do whatever you want to me, right?"

He pulled me in for another kiss, and I melted into him, "Okay... let's start with a shower."

I tensed up, but he grabbed my hand and led me to the shower. I pulled the dress off, and held his hand as we stepped inside, turning the water on together.

I couldn't help but wonder if this was all just an act - part of a game Anna and her husband were playing? But deep down inside, I knew it wasn't an act at all - this was real passion; real love.

It felt strange to shower with a man, but somehow, my body felt more comfortable than it had when I was myself. We both reached for the body wash, and started to work up a lather as we rubbed ourselves down.

His hands began exploring my body. I started to protest, but I didn't push him away.  My body shivered as his fingers glided over my nipples, erect and sensitive.

"You're so sexy," he said, lowering his head and taking a nipple into his mouth.

"You're so sexy," he said as he lowered his head and took a nipple into his mouth. I moaned as his tongue flicked over my erect nipple, both enjoying and dreading the sensation of pleasure that coursed through me. It was strange to feel so comfortable yet so aroused with someone I had just met. Anna's body ached for him to be inside her —to feel the smoothness of his skin against her, his hardness penetrating her deeply. I couldn't help but fear what would happen if we acted on our desires.

The broad tip of his shaft, so hard and so tantalizingly close, brushed against the entrance to my sweetest pleasure. I was filled with equal parts anticipation and doubt—could I really do this? Could I take the plunge and finally become a woman in every sense?

I moaned, and he kissed me, his tongue dancing against mine as he pushed me against the tiled wall.  I wrapped my legs around him, and he slid inside me, inch by glorious inch, my pussy enveloping him.  I let out a girlish moan, and he smiled, pulling out and thrusting back inside me again, his cock hitting me in all of the right places, rubbing against my clit.  I moaned again, leaning into him, and he began to thrust faster. I gasped and moaned, my head swimming with pleasure as he fucked me, his hands squeezing my tits and holding me close to him.

Comments