Housesitting - Part 6

Anna's husband burst out laughing, "Oh my God, I'm sorry, Jake."

"What?" I was shocked, "I'm not– I'm not ...Jake."

"Jake, it's okay. I'm Anna!" the man smirked, "I transformed myself into my husband."

"Anna?" Jake couldn't believe Anna's husband was, in fact, Anna in disguise.

"In the flesh!"

"But, Anna... we just had sex... You just had sex with yourself..."

"It felt good, didn't it?"

"Anna, I've never had sex before. That was my first time."

Anna raised her eyebrows, "How did it feel, being me?"

"It was ...incredible," Jake said, "I felt like I was really you."

"Go on..."

"I felt like your husband was making love to me."

"So, did you like it? Did you like having sex as a woman? Making love to your husband?"

"It was..." Jake's mind went blank, "It was incredible.  But it's wrong, isn't it? I mean, why would you do this? Why did you transform me into you, and you into your husband?"

Anna sat down next to him, "Jake, I wanted to experience what it was like to be a man. I needed an excuse, an opportunity. So, while my husband was on business trip, I told your mother I was going out of town and needed a house sitter."

Jake replied, "But, why me?"

"I needed someone I trusted.  I needed someone I could count on that would keep this a secret. That's why I did this to you.  To be honest, you were the only person I could think of," she explained.

"I'm not going to tell anyone," Jake reassured her, "What happens here stays here. You can count on me."

"In that case, would you like to keep pretending with me? Playing the role of husband and wife?"

"I-I don't know," Jake stammered, his mind spinning.

"It can be fun," Anna said, her voice soothing and persuasive, "We can keep playing our roles as husband and wife. No one in the world has to ever find out what we've done."

Jake couldn't believe his ears. He had just gotten an offer he never expected. But it was hard to deny that he had been enjoying Anna's body so far. Maybe this could be a learning experience—something to explore without anyone else ever having to know about it.

"Okay," he said, slowly nodding his head. "But we have to promise never to tell anyone about this."

Anna smiled and nodded her head in agreement. "You have my word." she said before grabbing him in a tight hug, relieved with joy from his acceptance of the offer.

She leaned over and gave him a careful kiss on the lips, "Let's get ourselves cleaned up and dressed, shall we?"

Jake had no idea what he was getting himself into but he was confident that it would be an experience unlike any other.

Comments