Housesitting - Part 7

"Here," Anna, in her husband's body, ushered to Jake, "I wanna show you something."

Jake, in Anna's body, sat down beside her, "What is it?"

"I found some old videos from our wedding day. I want you to see what I remember," Anna said softly.

The two of them held hands and watched the video together. Jake breathed shallow breaths, his chest rising and falling with each one. He was just a teenage boy ...not a woman. He couldn't believe he was now in the body of the bride in the video, albeit some years after the fact. For some reason, being in Anna's body made the video look more erotic to him. He found it more difficult to concentrate on the video when he was in her body.

He was getting goosebumps as he watched the video. The experience of seeing the video as though he were there, watching himself get married, was astounding.

They watched as they said their vows to each other and kissed for the first time as husband and wife. Jake felt himself blushing at the sight of it, feeling a warmth spread through him.

"You like that?" Anna smiled, reading his body language.

"It's so strange," he replied, "Just watching myself... I can't believe I wore that dress."

"You were so beautiful," Anna squeezed his hand, "And you're still beautiful."

Jake tried to respond the way he thought Anna might respond, "Watching myself...that was really me, wasn't it?"

"Yes, baby," Anna replied, "That was all you."

He found he wanted to really feel what it must have been like for Anna on her wedding day—to be so full of love and joy and anticipation for the future, "I love you ...husband."

Anna was almost taken aback by Jake's commitment to the act. He knew it was just pretend but he wanted to go all out, and she loved him all the more for it. "I love you too, Anna."

"Tell me more about another memory."

"Another memory?" Anna asked, "What do you want to hear about?"

"Tell me about the first time we made love," Jake replied.

"Well, it was a nice summer day, and we were out by the lake," Anna described, "You were wearing that silky red bikini, and I couldn't take my eyes off you."

"I remember," he said, "You wouldn't stop staring at me."

"I couldn't take my eyes off your body," she smiled, "I was imagining what it would be like to be close to you."

Jake blushed at the thought, and at the fact that those words had been spoken in Anna's husband's voice. She seemed confident and persuasive when she spoke.

"Then we kissed, right?" Jake asked.

"Yes, and you took my hand and led me back to your summer cabin."

"I'm not sure I remember..."

"It was your uncle's cabin."

"Oh yes.  I just remember it being so beautiful, and smelling like pine trees and the lake," Jake gushed, "Then we went inside..."

"...and took our clothes off," Anna continued the story, "...and made love for the first time."

Jake bit his lip, feeling the tenderness of Anna's breasts squeezed between his arms. "It feels kind of strange to put myself in your place like that."

"You're doing a great job," Anna assured him, "Just keep going, okay? I wanna see how far we can take this."

Comments