Housesitting - Part 9

At the end of each day, we'd retire to the bed upstairs and sleep in each other's arms, making sure to make up the bed the next morning. I'd wake up in the middle of the night and feel her warmth beside me, and I'd forget that I was actually Jake, and not Anna. It was an odd but comforting sensation.

I awoke with a smile, feeling the warmth of Anna's sleeping husband nestled behind me, his hand cupping my breast. The sun beamed happily through the bedroom window. I reminisced about the amazing sex we had the night before, how it felt to be loved as a woman, as this man's wife.

I spotted an iPhone sitting on the nightstand –one I hadn't seen before. That was odd, I thought. I reached to grab the phone. It immediately unlocked upon seeing my face …Anna's face and revealed a home screen with a photo of Anna and her husband sharing a kiss. Why in the world would Anna have left her phone on my side of the bed? It's not like I needed it.

After a quick glance to check if Anna's husband was still sleeping, I decided I'd take the opportunity to snoop around a bit.

I opened the icon marked 'Photos.' I pointed and clicked the first photo I saw. It was a flirtatious mirror selfie of Anna in a bath towel. I knew I shouldn't look at this –Anna had trusted me with her secret; I shouldn't dig deeper into her personal phone. But I couldn't help myself.

I closed the photo album and opened the Messages app. I felt my heart race as I saw a thread of text messages between Anna and her husband. Many of them were sweet and romantic, but some were clearly more intimate than others. My stomach churned as I read more of their correspondence —they had an incredibly passionate relationship, sending each other saucy and explicit messages that made me blush.

I felt a fetishistic thrill at learning all of their most precious secrets. I knew that the intimacy between them was something special, and it made me feel even closer to Anna than before. I couldn't help but feel jealous of her husband —he was so lucky to have someone as passionate and devoted to him as Anna.

The fact that I now inhabited her body and her life made that idea all the more thrilling. So different from my life as a teenage boy. 

"Mmmf," Anna's husband stirred behind me, "Morning, beautiful. I caught an early flight. Got here in the middle of the night."

Wait, this wasn't right. If that was Anna's real husband, then where the heck was Anna?!

Comments