In Control - Part 2


I finally had some time to myself again. I knew that, if I really was going to be Jennifer forever, I needed to get in touch with my feminine side as soon as possible. That meant adopting her sexuality, even if I myself had always been into girls. Jennifer was definitely into guys, certainly my father. I had always found it odd how much they seemed to get along.

First I went through my closet and picked out a flattering pair of workout pants and a sports bra. I laid back on my bed and slid the workout pants up my smooth legs, admiring my luscious ass in the mirror. I pulled the waistband up until it gently pressed against the crevice between my thighs and my asscheeks. I did the same with the sports bra, and I looked at myself in the mirror. I felt a wave of satisfaction –of pride– at the sight of my hardening nipples. That all of my womanly parts were working as intended.

I grabbed Jennifer's exercise ball from her workout room and stood in front of the mirror, bouncing up and down on it like I'd seen Jennifer do. I imagined my tits jiggling as I bounced, and I felt a twinge of arousal in my tight new pussy as I squished my ample butt against the ball.

I got off the ball and walked into Jennifer's closet again, feeling a growing tingle in my clit as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I picked out a tight pair of yoga pants and a tank top. I slid them both on and pressed myself up against the mirror, admiring my big, firm tits.

At this point, I was starting to get a pretty strong urge to masturbate. I decided to do it in my parents' bed. I reached under my yoga pants and started rubbing my clit through my panties. As I rubbed, I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter. I slipped my fingers into my underwear and started rubbing my pussy lips directly.

I continued rubbing my clit and fantasizing, trying to think the way a straight woman would—which made me feel uncomfortable. I imagined it was my father's cock pushing into me, my smooth skin sliding against his as he took me over and over again. The thought made me shudder, but I kept on. 

My breath came out in short gasps as I imagined my father's cock pushing into me. His big, hard cock sliding in and out of me, making me moan with pleasure with each thrust. My body became a blur of pleasure as I fantasized about my father fucking me. My back arched, and I could feel the orgasm building as I rubbed my clit faster and faster.

I slowed my breathing down, trying to maintain control over my orgasm as it inched closer and closer.

I was breathing heavily now, and I could feel the orgasm building from deep within my pussy. I broke out into a sweat as I felt warmth rising from my pussy to my stomach. I finally let out a long, shuddering moan as my pussy clenched around my fingers. As the waves of pleasure crashed down around me, I realized that maybe this was the key to really becoming Jennifer: to accept all of her desires and indulge in them without shame or guilt.

When the last of the spasms faded away, I lay still for a few minutes before finally getting out of bed. As I dressed myself again, I couldn't help but smile knowing that maybe just maybe there was hope for me yet - that I might be able to become the same old Jennifer after all.

Comments

  1. Most definitely an effective way to get a feel for her new body and life. I'm hoping for a part three so we can see more interactions between the new step mom and her family, both the swapped son and husband.

    Stay creative my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is genuinely really good. i would love to see more of their decent into becoming jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment