In Control - Part 1

My name is Adam, or at least it was. I have always hated my step-mother, Jennifer. She was almost always mean to me and overly strict. Now that I was in my teens, it seemed like she would do whatever she could to keep me from going out and having fun with my friends.

So I decided the only way to get rid of her was to become her. I was going to possess Jennifer and become her forever. It was a daunting thought, but I knew I had to do it to finally be free from her grip.

I gathered all the ingredients I needed, including a lock of Jennifer's hair and a piece of her clothing. I recited the incantation over and over again until I felt a sudden surge of power flow through me.

I awoke the next morning in my parents' bed, and a smile formed on my face. My heart was thumping out of my chest. I lifted my hands up in front of me. They weren't my hands anymore. They were Jennifer's slender, manicured hands. The spell had worked.

I quickly looked around the room, paranoid that someone would catch me. But it wouldn't be so strange, I told myself. After all, I was ...her now, right? I slowly lifted the sheets up to peek at my new body. It was undoubtedly female, with a curvy figure and long blonde hair. I felt a strange sense of power and satisfaction. I was finally in control.

I got out of bed, feeling the satin sheets brush against my bare legs. My new body was so light and delicate. I walked over to Jennifer's closet and scanned through it, looking for something comfortable yet stylish. I stopped at a pair of black leggings and a loose-fitting knit sweater. Perfect.

I slipped on the leggings and sweater, feeling them cling to my curves. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I was beautiful, just like Jennifer. I turned around and admired my new figure from behind, feeling the smoothness of my hips and the roundness of my butt.

I got dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen, where my father was already cooking breakfast.

My step-son Adam was sitting at the table, staring at me with a look of confusion and fear.

"Good morning, Adam," I said, trying to sound like Jennifer, "What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost."

Adam shook his head. "No, it's nothing. Just...you look different today, that's all."

I smiled, trying to reassure him. "Don't worry, Adam. I'm still the same old Jennifer."

Comments

  1. I love that it was a swap instead of straight up possession. Now the former Jennifer will get to see what Adam had felt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment