Deviant Diversion - Part 2

 

As I walked through the city, I couldn't help but feel a little nervous. I had never been on a date before, let alone with someone as beautiful as Samantha. We had arranged to meet at a park, and I was starting to feel anxious at the thought of meeting her.

As we approached the park, I could see her standing there, waiting for me. She was even more beautiful than I had imagined.

We kissed hello, and I could feel my heart beating faster in my chest. We walked around the park, chatting and laughing. It was the most perfect date I had ever been on.

But something felt ...off. We had had a great time together, but a certain spark was missing. I realized that I wasn't feeling as physically attracted to her as I did when I was a boy. What was wrong with me?

Maybe nothing was wrong. Maybe Molly's body was having an effect on me – after all, I had no idea if she was into girls or not. In all likelihood, she was as a straight as any other girl.

Did that mean that I was too, now?

I didn't know what to do, so I decided to end the date. We hugged and parted ways, agreeing to meet up again as friends.

I can't believe I did that. That the opportunity stared me in the face, and I couldn't take it.

I sat down on a park bench and gazed down at Molly's body. My body for the time being.

I couldn't help but feel wonder about the prospect of living in her body for a little while longer. It felt like such a privilege to be given this opportunity.

Comments

  1. I agree. He needs to stay for a bit longer to confirm or deny how Molly feels.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment