In Control - Part 3



I slowly got out of bed, my legs feeling shaky after my intense orgasm. As I got dressed, I thought more about how to truly become Jennifer. I knew I had to start acting the way she does - going about her daily routine, having conversations like she would, making the choices she would make. It was time to put my new body and desires to the test.

I knew I needed to learn more about Jennifer's history if I wanted to truly understand her. After rummaging through her closet, I found an old photo album tucked away on a high shelf. I took it down and began flipping through the worn pages.

Photos of her as a little girl hugged tight to her parents made me smile. Her bright eyes and carefree grin seemed so far removed from the stern woman she had become. As a teenager, snapshots captured nights out with friends and school dances, reminding me she had once been just as young and reckless as any other girl. Towards the back, photos of her wedding day to my father showed a glowing bride beaming at the camera, full of hope for their future together.

"Oh, look. My wedding day..." I spoke in a high-pitched voice, trying to mimic Jennifer's tone.

I couldn't help but giggle. It was silly and childish, but I was having fun pretending to be her. I wondered how long I could keep up the act without slipping out of character.

This was exciting. I now inhabited the body of the bride in the photo. I flashed the wedding ring on my finger, in awe of the situation I now found myself in. I had always been a boy, but now I was a married woman. It was surreal to think that I was now married to my own father. But I couldn't deny the thrill that came with the taboo of it all. I wondered what it would be like to be intimate with him, to feel his hands on my new body. I imagined him staring at me with a look of lust in his eyes, his hands reaching out to touch my new breasts. I could feel my nipples hardening at the thought. How crazy it was that Jennifer's nipples were pushing out against this lacy top I now wore.

I knew it was sick and twisted, but I couldn't help it. I was Jennifer now, and Jennifer wanted her husband.

Comments

  1. Very nice. I really enjoyed this. I love how, not wanting anyone to realise who he really is, he's leaning into his new body's desires. If it pleases you, I would love to read more of this story.

    Stay creative my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment