Magic Roulette - Part 2

Miles swallowed again, "Um... I think you're... amazing, Jessica."

"Thank you, baby," She giggled and leaned in to kiss him, "But, please. Call me Nicky." 

As Jessica made me kiss Miles, I felt a mix of frustration and humiliation. I was disgusted. I felt like a puppet; I was a puppet. I wished I could break away from their control, but I was stuck there, in my new female body, unable to do anything.

Sure, I was a girl now, but it was still my body –the one I was born in!

I noticed the way she moved my limbs like a marionette, posing me like a typical girl for pictures: sticking out my chest and swaying my hips. The way she made me giggle and blush so effeminately.

It was embarrassing. I had to wrestle back control.

"That's enough, Jessica!" I screamed out in my mind, "Can I have my body back now?"

"Aw, come on, Nicky!" Jessica spoke, "Just a little bit–"

She choked on the last word. I stood there, chest heaving, after regaining control of my body. But I didn't want to raise suspicions, if I wanted to convince our friends to have her depossess my body.

"Hey, uh, Mia?" I asked in my feminine voice, "I think it's time to let 'Nicky' have her body back."

"Oh, sure Jessica!" She handed me the magic orb.

I took a deep breath and concentrated, feeling my spirit lift slowly out of my body.

Wait.

Comments

Post a Comment