Magic Roulette - Part 3

But something had gone wrong. When I opened my eyes, I found myself sitting opposite my body. When I looked down, I realized I had become Jessica, as if I had depossessed myself. And Jessica was still in my body!

She began to laugh as soon as she realized what had happened.

Jessica turned her attention to Miles, "Babe! I'm still 'Nicky'! Wanna go have some ...fun?"

I could feel the terror and desperation coursing through me as I watched Jessica control my body from afar, flirting with her boyfriend as a female version of me, knowing there was little I could do to stop her.

Mia turned to me, "Oh my God! Is that you, Nick? Are you in Jessica's body?"

I nodded, my heart racing. I tried to speak, but all that came out was a choked sob.

I heard Miles murmuring, as he explored my female self, "Damn, your tits look amazing, Jess– I mean, 'Nicky'."

I watched Miles eagerly wrap his hand around my body, grabbing my ass. Jessica continued puppeting my body, leading Miles on a wild, passionate affair. I could do nothing but watch as my body betrayed me, surrendering to his touch the way any horny straight woman would.

Eventually, Jessica led Miles away and I was left alone with Mia and our other friends. I wasn't about to try to repossess my body, while Jessica was taking it for a joyride with her boyfriend.

My eyes glazed over as I watched my friends talking and laughing. All I could think about was Jessica in my body, flirting with and kissing Miles.

I turned to Mia, desperation in my eyes, "Can you help me, Mia? I don't know how to get out of Jessica's body."

Mia's face softened and she put her arm around me. "We'll figure it out, Nick. But try to have some fun while it lasts, okay?"

She had a point. I was Jessica, and I had complete control over her body. I could do whatever I wanted with it now; if I really couldn't find a way out then I might as well enjoy the ride...

I tucked her strawberry blonde hair behind my ear and smiled gingerly back at Mia, "I'll try my best."

Comments