Magic Roulette - Part 4

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, sensing the unfamiliar sensations of Jessica's body. I stood up and walked over to the mirror in the hallway.

There she was. I was Jessica.

I studied myself in the mirror, admiring my sexy new body. I touched my breasts and ran my hands over my curves, feeling the soft flesh and enjoying the feeling of my nipples hardening.

Then I realized some of my friends were staring at me. I blushed and came back to sit down with them. I decided to pretend to be Jessica for the rest of the night, while Miles and the real Jessica were having fun in his bedroom upstairs.

I smiled at my friends and acted like Jessica would, flirting and joking with them. It felt good to be in control for once, and I actually enjoyed the attention I was getting from all of my male friends.

As the night wore on, I began to get a bit more than just attention from my male friends. I could feel their eyes on me, noting every move I made. I could tell they wanted me.

And, drink after drink, I realized I wanted them too. I wanted to be taken hard and fast, by as many men as possible. To feel their bodies pressed against mine as they filled me with their cum.

I could sense the darkness inside of me, waiting to be unleashed. I could feel the darkness growing inside of me, until finally it overwhelmed me and I vomited into my friend's lap.

Comments

  1. Nick's Jessica fantasy was quite fun. Too bad for him the alcohol got to him first. he he

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment