Magic Roulette - Part 7

 

"Hey, ...'Nicky'," I greeted Jessica as she walked in. "I was wondering when you'd come back."

She looked sheepish, "Sorry it took so long."

"What are you wearing?" I eyed the feminine dress she wore, "That's still my body, you know."

"Oh, if this dress makes you upset, wait until you hear what Miles and I have been up to."

I felt sick at the thought, "What have you done?"

"What do you think? You're really missing out, honestly. Having sex with your body, with Miles' cock inside me, feels ...incredible."

"Stop, I don't want to hear about it."

"Oh, come on, it's not that bad. He's a good guy, and I really like the way he makes me feel."

"No, I don't want to know. Let's just go back to our own bodies, okay?"

Jessica scanned me, "And what are you wearing, sweetheart?"

"I had to wear something," I tried to excuse myself, making an ill attempt to cover up the cleavage that spilled out of the top I was wearing.

"You know. If you want to know what it feels like... I can help you with that."

The orb glowed in her hand, and I watched Jessica transform herself into her boyfriend, Miles.

Comments

  1. I was wondering how Jessica would ready when she found out Nick not only went to her house in her body, but also wore a bikini down to the pool. I wasn't quite expecting this reaction, it's even better than I hoped for.

    I thought maybe she might change Nicki back into Nick and see what being a man was like for a bit. But becoming Miles? That's really hot.

    Thanks so much for continuing this. Stay creative my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what an un-expected twist Loving this.
    keep adding

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is awesome hopefully this series would be Longer one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment