Magic Roulette - Part 8

"Come on, 'Jessica'" Jessica teased, "Miles and I make love to each other all the time."

I could feel my cheeks flush red with embarrassment as she continued to try and convince me, "I don't know."

"It'll be fun," she said, "aren't you curious?"

"I'm not you, Jessica."

"Oh, but aren't you?" Jessica brushed my cheek with her hand, "Miles and I have been together for so long. We know how to make love. You could learn a thing or two."

"Jessica..." I protested.

"Call me Miles. I'm your boyfriend now, alright? Just try it, it'll be fun."

I didn't know what to do, but I was starting to get lost in her eyes. She leaned in ever closer, until her lips were just inches away from mine.

"Just give it a try, okay?" she whispered, "It won't be so bad. I promise. I know exactly how to pleasure myself."

And with that, she closed the distance between us and kissed me. Her hands slid down my body, clutching at my ass as she pulled me closer. I felt my resistance slipping away, until finally I gave in. In a daze, I let Jessica lead me to the bedroom, where she let me collapse onto the bed.

"Mmm, I love you 'Jessica'," Jessica grunted.

To the outside world, we became Jessica and Miles, a straight couple making love to each other.

But inside, I was still Nick, watching and lusting after my own body. Jessica's body. My mind was spinning with desire, imagining it was Jessica's own moans of pleasure that I was hearing.

Jessica's erection pushed into me, against my pussy. 

She started to guide herself into me. We both moaned in pleasure as she started to thrust harder and harder.

Jessica-as-Miles continued to fuck me, harder and harder. I moaned as I felt myself getting aroused, until finally I came, screaming out in pleasure. Jessica followed suit a few seconds later, and I could feel her release deep inside of me. I actually loved it. I loved the feeling of being fucked by my own boyfriend.

After our intense lovemaking session, we both laid on the bed, panting and sweating. I couldn't believe what had just happened. I had just made love to Miles, in the form of my friend Jessica.

What had I done? What about Miles? How would he feel if he found out?

"Are you okay?" Jessica asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah," I replied, trying to sound nonchalant.

"I have to admit," she continued, "that was even better than with Miles."

I blushed at her words, not expecting such candidness from her.

"I don't know what I was thinking," I confessed, "I just got lost in the moment."

Jessica chuckled, "I know the feeling. I always get so caught up in the moment with Miles. It's really sexy."

I could feel my blush spreading across my face, and I averted my gaze.

"Hey," Jessica said, placing a hand on my cheek and turning my face towards her, "don't be embarrassed. We all have our fantasies and desires."

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down.

"But this is different," I muttered.

"It doesn't have to be," Jessica replied, her voice soothing and reassuring.

She leaned in and kissed me again, softly this time.

"It's just between us," she whispered against my lips.

I couldn't deny the rush of excitement that coursed through me at her words. But at the same time, I couldn't shake off the guilt that was gnawing at me.

"What about Miles?" I asked when we pulled apart.

"Oh, Nick," he laughed, a mischievous glint in his eye, "I am Miles!"

Comments