Magic Roulette - Part 9

"Miles?!" I gasped, "Why did you do that?"

Miles grinned, "Dude, Nick! I totally tricked you into thinking I was Jessica!"

My heart was pounding as I realized what had just happened.

"You liked it though, didn't you? I know you liked having sex as Jessica. I made you come, didn't I?"

I couldn't deny it, "Yes, I liked it. It was...different."

"Different Good, right?" he laughed, "Well, I guess we'll just have to keep doing it, won't we?"

He got up off the bed and started to get dressed, while I remained laying there in Jessica's bed, still in shock.

What had I gotten myself into?

"Does Jessica know about this?" I prodded.

Miles shrugged, "Nah."

"Doesn't it bother you that I'm in your girlfriend's body?"

"It was just a silly little prank, Nick."

"So it doesn't bother you at all that I'm touching her like this?" I softly squeezed Jessica's tits.

I could see the lust in his eyes as he stared at my breasts, which were still covered by my bra.

"Or when I touch her like this?" I teased, as I pulled down my panties and let him see my pussy.

He gulped, "Alright, Nick. I get it."

"Do you though?" I started touching myself in front of him.

I found myself getting turned on by the situation. I loved the fact that I was in Jessica's body, and that I could do whatever I wanted.

As I fingered myself, I could feel Miles' eyes on me. I could sense his excitement.

"What do you want, Nick?" he asked, his voice dripping with lust.

I could smell his arousal, and it made my pussy wet.

"I want you to fuck me again, Miles," I said, "I want you to fuck me as Jessica."

"I love fucking Jessica," he growled, "I love how she screams my name when she comes."

"I can do that for you this time, Miles," I answered.

Comments

  1. Oh my I love that twist. I wonder if Jessica did morph Nicky back into Nick before Miles took the orb and became Nicky, pretending to be Jessica. So many fun twists and turns, and Nick wanting to go again, immersing himself as Jessica is super hot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment