Magic Roulette - Part 1


I was playing magic roulette with my regular friend group, using an old magic orb that our friend Miles found. There were five of us, so we would roll a die to see whose turn it was. On my turn, my friends dared me made to turn myself into a girl.

I winced at the thought, "Really you guys?"

"Oh, come on Nick! Just do it. You'd make such a hot girl," Mia teased.

"Ugh, fine," I didn't really have a choice.

As I held the orb in my hand, it started glowing. My body started painlessly morphing, as all of my friends sat and stared.

When the transformation was complete, I stood in front of them in my new female form. My hair fell in long, dark waves down onto what were now quite definitely breasts. My lips were full and red, rounded with an almost imperceptible pout. When I reached up to touch them they quivered slightly and my nipples rose up like small berries. I hesitantly touched my new breasts and shuddered. My legs were long and slender; my hips felt wide. I had no idea how to react or what to say. I was terrified, but also strangely excited. My fingers trailed over the softness of my new skin. I looked down at my body, which was now completely different.

"Holy crap, Nick!" Mia exclaimed. "You're amazing!"

"Um... thanks?" I answered, feeling a little embarrassed.

I sat back down, rejoining the group, trying to resist touching myself in front of them. It was super awkward.

Then it was my friend, Jessica's turn. Mia had dared her to possess someone else in the group. She nervously rolled the die, and turned to face her friends.

"Okay, who's it going to be?" she asked, looking around the group.

No one answered for a moment; then, finally, Mia spoke up, "Well, how about Nick?"

I stiffened at the thought, crossing my arms over my now-undoubtedly female assets, "No way!"

Jessica chuckled mockingly, "Oh, Nicky! It'll be fun!"

I attempted to protest in vain, "'Nicky'? Really?"

The magic orb started glowing once again, and Jessica vanished into thin air, as our friends oohed in fascination. Her clothes dropped to the floor. Then I felt something inside me. It was her.

I could feel her presence inside my mind, and it was creepy as hell. I also realized I no longer had control over my own body.

My body moved on its own accord as she spoke through me, "Ooh, I'm girl-Nick now! I'm gonna have so much fun making him the perfect girly girl!"

"Damn, Jessica really got you good, Nick!" her boyfriend, Miles, laughed while snapping a picture of me with his phone, "Wait, does this mean you're my girlfriend now?"

I flirted with him against my will, "Mmm, I guess you could say that."

My body reached down to grab Jessica's pile of clothes off the floor, "Anyway, I'm gonna go get changed, babe."

Mia snickered as I sauntered away to the bathroom.

"You can't do this to me, Jessica," I pleaded.

"Yes, I can," she replied, "Now be a good girl."

"No, please," I cried, "I don't want to be a girl!"

She began to make me pull off my clothes. 

I tried to resist, but I was drowned out by Jessica's voice, "You know you want to be a pretty girl, Nicky."

"Good girl," she praised me, "Now let's get you dressed."

I whimpered as I pulled on her clothes, starting with her bra and panties. Then the low-cut black dress she had been wearing moments earlier. I couldn't resist complying with Jessica's demands as she made me into her perfect girly girl.

She walked us back out to our friends, making my hips sway, "Heyyy, check out the new me!"

"Oh my gosh! Nicky! You're so pretty!" Mia gasped.

"I know, right?" Jessica said from behind me, and then winked at the reflection of Miles.

He swallowed hard under her gaze and cleared his throat, "Wow…"

He looked a little light-headed.

She sat down next to him, hip to hip.

"So, what do you think?" she asked, making me bat my eyelashes at him.

Comments

  1. That was excellent! Would love to see a sequel or more with this concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really hot Idea! especially if she leaves and he just plays along for another minute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment