Perfect Body - Part 1

"Truth or dare?" my childhood friend, Samantha asked playfully.

"Um... How about truth?" I responded.

"What's one secret you've never told me?"

I laughed uncomfortably, "Ooh. That's a tough one."

"Take your time!"

"...I've, uh... I've always wanted to be ...you."

I wasn't sure why I had said it out loud, but the words felt like they were choking me. I could feel the heat spreading across my face, and I was rooted to the spot where I stood. Samantha just stared at me, her face expressionless.

"What do you mean, Steven?" Samantha asked, her voice full of confusion.

I took a deep breath and slowly released it.

"I mean... I want to be you, just like you are. I don't want to be anyone else."

"You want to be ...me?"

I nodded.

"But why? I'm nothing special."

"You're special to me, Samantha. I've always been jealous of you. Your body."

"My body?" she asked hesitantly.

I nodded. "I've always wanted to be like you, with your perfect body. I know you don't think it's that great, but to me, it's amazing."

"Steven, I don't have a perfect body. What do you like so much about it anyway?"

I gulped, "I just... I think it's so sexy. The way your breasts bounce when you walk, the way your stomach looks, the way your legs look when you're wearing short skirts... Your hair, too."

Samantha's face turned red, and she began to laugh. "You're absurd, Steven. I can't believe you just said all of that to me."

"I'm serious, Samantha. I want to be like you, and have your body."

"Steven, you're my friend. I don't want you to be jealous of me."

"I'm not jealous, Samantha. I just... I want what you have."

Samantha just stared at me for a few moments, before she finally spoke, "Steven, I... have to admit, I've always been curious about what it's like to be a guy, too. What if I told you there was a way?"

My heart skipped a beat, "What way?"

"There's a way we could both have the body we've always wanted, if we did something ...special."

I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, we had to be very careful about it. It's risky, and it could backfire. But if we were both willing to take the risk, it was possible."

"What did you have in mind?"

"We have to perform a spell. A very dangerous spell."

"And what happens if it doesn't work?"

"If it doesn't work, we die. We both die."

I gulped. This was it. My chance to be like Samantha. To have her perfect body. And if it came with a risk of death, so be it. I was willing to take that risk.

"Do you want to do it, Steven?"

I nodded, drinking in her beautiful body, "Yes, Samantha. I want to do it."

Comments

Post a Comment