Quick Decision - Part 3

"Know what?" Alan stuttered.

"I know what you've been doing, ...Alan," Annabelle looked sternly at Alan, waiting for an answer.

Alan swallowed, trying to come up with a way to explain himself.

"It was just a joke," he said finally, "A silly little prank. I didn't mean anything by it. I was confused at first, but then I thought it would be funny if I tried to impersonate her."

Annabelle studied him for a moment, then nods.

"I believe you," she said.

Alan was relieved, but still felt guilty. He didn't know what he'd do if his sister ever found out.

"You've been impersonating your sister," she said, "And I know why."

"What do you mean?" Alan asked, his voice trembling.

"You're jealous of her," she said, "You want what she has, right?"

"Yeah, I guess so," Alan admitted, "I just ... I don't know. I always wanted to be pretty like her, and now I am. It feels ...nice."

Annabelle chuckled, "It does, doesn't it? But this isn't going to last. You'll eventually grow tired of being the beautiful one. You'll want to be yourself again."

"But, as long as your sister has no idea you actually swapped," she continued, snickering as her eyes scanned Gabby's feminine form, "let's cut a deal."

"Yeah?" Alan peeped in Gabby's voice.

"You can keep pretending to be Gabby, running around with those tits you've always fantasized about, and I'll swap with Gabby in your body," she said, smirking, "Deal?"

"You ...want to be me? A boy?"

Alan was taken aback, but he couldn't say no. He was so grateful to have this chance to continue being his sister. At least for a little while longer.

"Deal!"

Comments

  1. Very interesting. I'm intrigued by Annabelle's offer to be Alan. I wonder what Gabby will say when she finds herself swapped yet again, this time into Annabelle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment