Late Night - Part 2

"Oh shit," I gulped when I realized who she was transforming into to.

It was Max, my sister's boyfriend.

Cara looked at me, her eyes filled with terror.

"What are you doing?" she whispered, "Who are you?"

"I- I don't know," I stammered, fumbling with the transmogrifier.

I managed to accidentally activate it again, this time causing Cara's expression to turn blank. When she came to, she looked at me with lust, as if she was really Max.

"Hey Cara," she spoke.

"...Hey," I hesitantly replied, realizing that he really thought I was my own sister.

"Cara, I love you," Max continued, "You look so beautiful tonight."

Maybe I could actually have some fun with this, I thought.

"Aw, I love you too, babe," I replied in Cara's sweet voice.

"I'm so horny for you," Max admitted.

"I know, me too," I moaned.

We started making out, our passion growing.

I was finally in control.

Max's hands roamed over my body, and I couldn't help but feel a thrill of excitement at the thought of him thinking I was Cara.

I allowed myself to get lost in the moment, forgetting all about the transmogrifier and the consequences that could come from using it.

Max's lips moved down to my neck, and I let out a soft gasp as he nibbled on my sensitive skin. His hands continued their exploration, and I found myself getting more and more turned on by the minute.

In that moment, I truly felt like Cara. The way Max was touching me, the way he looked at me with desire in his eyes, it all felt so real.

Comments

  1. After getting to spend a late night like this, I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to try again some time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment