Late Night - Part 1


I gripped the transmogrifier in my unsteady hand. It was in the middle of the night, and my teenage brain knew what I wanted– no... had to do. I was going to swap bodies with my older sister, Cara, while she was sleeping.

I could feel the weight of the world on my shoulders as I crept into her room, carefully shutting the door behind me. I could hear her breathing, steady and deep.

I forced myself to get undressed, my hands shaking as I pulled my shirt over my head. I took a deep breath and pulled out the transmogrifier.

I closed my eyes and concentrated, feeling the cool metal against my skin. I could feel the fear and nerves coursing through me, but I pushed them away.

I steeled myself and began to morph, feeling the skin stretch and change as my body became her own.

I tip-toed towards Cara, mentally preparing myself to undress her. 

I reached out and touched her skin, feeling the warmth of her body underneath mine. I paused, breathing in her scent.

She stirred, and I froze, waiting for her reaction.

But she remained fast asleep.

I tugged at her panties. They were cumbersome, but I managed to pull them off without waking her.

I lay down next to her, stroking her hair back from her face.

Then came the shirt she always liked to wear to bed. 

It was hard to get it off, but I managed, getting it over her head and pulling it over my own.

There was a long silence.

I readied the transmogrifier once again and pointed it at Cara. 

But before I could push the button, she stirred and opened her eyes.

She looked at me wordlessly for a moment, and then sat up, pushing me away.

"What the fuck?" she cried, terrified.

I couldn't speak. My mind was spinning.

I pushed the button, and Cara started transforming.

Comments