Taking Advantage - Part 1

"Ugh, Mo-om! You never let me go out on my own," I, Jason, yelled, "Why can't you let me have any fun like the rest of the people in my class?"

"Honey," my mom scoffed, "This is for your best. You'll understand when you get older."

"You're being so unreasonable. Dad would've let me go," I sulked, folding my arms, "I wish you would understand what it's like to be."

Just then, the lights flickered and went out. When they came back on again, I noticed something was odd. My perspective had shifted somehow.

I realized I was now standing where my mother had just stood a second ago.

"What," my voice croaked.

My hands darted to my neck. But it felt strange. In fact, everything kind of did.

"Mom?" I quivered, raising my eyebrows at the tone of my voice.

Then I saw her. Or myself? I was staring into the eyes of my own face. I nearly screamed.

"Jason, honey," his voice was shaking, "I think we swapped bodies."

"What?" I looked down at myself in a panic.

I ran my hands over my unfamiliar body, feeling the softness of my mother's skin and her curves. My hands fell upon the fullness of her breasts.

My heart raced as I stumbled back, trying to wrap my mind around what had just transpired.

But then I couldn't help but start laughing. This was perfect.

"On second thought," I snickered, "Maybe I don't need to go to that stupid party."

My mother looked at me, bewildered, "Jason, this is serious! We need to figure out what happened and how to switch back."

"Hmm, I don't think so ...Jason," I crossed my arms, enjoying the power that surged through me as I reveled in my newfound control.

I sauntered towards her, reveling in the sway of my mother's hips that now belonged to me.

She took a cautious step back, her face contorted with worry, "But... but Jason, what if we can't switch back?"

I laughed again, relishing in the sound of my own womanly voice, "Why would we want to switch back? Do you have any idea how much freedom and fun I've been missing out on? Now I can finally do things on my own terms. You've been controlling my life for far too long. It's about time we switched roles."

"But Jason, this isn't right. This isn't who you are..."

I took a step closer and reached out to stroke her cheek condescendingly, "Who says this can't be who I am?"

"Jason, please," she pleaded, her voice shaking, "What do you plan on doing while you're in my body?"

I smirked, a mischievous glint in my eyes as I leaned in closer, relishing the discomfort and confusion radiating from my mother's face.

"Oh, Jason," I purred, savoring the power in addressing her by that name, "I have so many plans. I'm going to experience everything that life as a woman –as you– has to offer."

My fingers tentatively traced the line of my neck, feeling the soft skin beneath them. My touch continued its journey, trailing lower and lower until it reached the swell of my breasts.

I gasped as I felt their weight in my hands, enjoying how full and round they were. I had always been at least a bit curious about what it would be like to have breasts, and now I could finally experience it firsthand.

Comments

  1. Hmm. . . A very interesting turn of events. I love how he keeps revering to his former body as Jason.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment