The Woman on the Train - Part 3

As I stepped out of the car and onto the driveway, I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the beautiful house in front of me. It was a two-story brick house with a neatly manicured lawn and a white picket fence.

I followed the man, who I assumed was my husband now, into the house. The inside was just as impressive as the outside. It was tastefully decorated with modern furniture and personal touches like photos and artwork.

"Welcome home, Nicole!" My husband beamed at me.

Home? This wasn't my home. This wasn't even my life. But I smiled and played along, not wanting to raise any suspicion.

I couldn't believe I was actually a woman.

It didn't feel real – how could it be? Just a few hours ago, I was a man living my ordinary life.

But as I looked down at my petite hands and saw myself in the mirror, there was no denying that I had been transformed into a woman. And not just any woman, but someone's wife.

My husband had prepared a lovely meal and we chatted about our day. I tried my best to act like a loving wife, making up details about her trip, but inside I was still reeling from this bizarre situation.

As the night went on, her husband started to get more comfortable with me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek, saying how happy he was that I was finally home.

I couldn't help but feel guilty for deceiving him. He seemed like a genuinely nice man and here I was pretending to be his wife.

But then again, what choice did I have?

Comments

  1. Another winner my friend. A very cool series with so much potential. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment