Happy Place - Part 3

As the day dragged on, Kyle and Jack couldn't help but start to feel tired in their older bodies. 

"You know, I didn't realize Pete was bringing his girlfriend, Emily," Kyle whispered to Jack, "How about we possess them for the rest of the day?"

Jack glanced at Kyle, a mischievous grin slowly spreading across his face, "Possessing Pete and Emily? That could be quite the adventure. I'm tired of lugging around these tits too –how about you try being the girl this time?"

Kyle smirked, glancing at Emily as she laughed at something Pete said. He imagined being her, feeling her laughter bubble up from his own lungs. And being able to touch her as he pleased.

"Alright, let's do it," Kyle whispered, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

Without hesitation, both Jack and Kyle focused their energy on Pete and Emily, their minds reaching out to seize control. As the possession took hold, Pete and Emily's expressions flickered momentarily, their bodies standing frozen for a split second before Kyle and Jack fully taking over.

"Whoa," Kyle went wide-eyed, "I'm Emily! I'm a ...girl..."

Kyle couldn't help but giggle at the unfamiliar sensation of having long hair brushing against his face. He glanced down at his new body, admiring the soft curves and delicate features that he had never experienced before. With a curious smile, he raised his hands to his chest and reveled in the firmness of Emily's breasts beneath the padded bra.

"Not just any girl," Jack laughed from Pete's body, "My girlfriend."

Kyle pondered the ramifications of being Pete's girlfriend for the day, "Your girlfriend, huh? That makes you my boyfriend, doesn't it?"

Jack gulped as Kyle approached him in Emily's body, their eyes locked, "Then, I suppose, we're boyfriend and girlfriend for the day, Pete."

Jack nervously chuckled, "I guess so."

"That means we can do anything boyfriends and girlfriends do, right?" Kyle teased, running a finger down Jack's cheek, who blushed and looked away.

"Dude, come on," Jack protested, trying to regain control of the situation, "I'm just messing with you. Let's enjoy the rest of the day as Pete and Emily."

"Sure thing, 'Pete,'" Kyle spoke flirtatiously, trying his best to act like Emily, "Oh, I'm so excited to spend the day with you, my 'boyfriend.'"

The friends' eyes widened as an unspoken realization dawned on them.

Kyle felt a sudden urge to kiss Jack, but he hesitated.

Jack said, his voice shaky, "Go ahead if you want to."

Kyle closed the distance between them, his lips brushing softly against Jack's. Jack's eyes fluttered shut as Kyle's lips carefully pecked at his own.

"I...I can't believe we just did that," Jack whispered, his voice barely above a whisper.

"Me neither," Kyle stammered, "I'm sorry. I don't know why –I just, kinda, wanted it."

"Well, it would be weird for a girl like you not to want it, wouldn't it?" Kyle responded, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah," Jack laughed nervously as he reached out to grab Kyle's hand, "What have we gotten ourselves into this time?"

Comments