Not Your Girlfriend - Part 1

 


"Hey," Ben scoffed, swiping Chris' hand away from his ass, "Remember, I'm not actually your girlfriend, Anne, okay? You were just helping me avoid the draft, right?"

"Sorry, dude," Chris laughed uncomfortably, "Old habits, I guess."

Chris had agreed to let his friend, Ben, possess his girlfriend, Anne, to avoid the draft. But he constantly had to remind himself that Anne wasn't really herself.

"But please," Chris continued, "It's gonna be two whole months. I miss her. Can't I at least get a hug?"

Ben rolled his eyes, his hands clenched into fists.

"Fine," he grumbled, reluctantly reaching out to give Chris a brief, awkward hug.

The hug lingered longer than either of them had anticipated. In that brief moment, Ben felt a flicker of sympathy, a glimpse into the depths of Chris's love for Anne.

As they pulled away, Ben's face twisted with a mix of frustration and sadness.

"You know I can't really be Anne for you," he said, his voice filled with regret, "I also miss being myself, you know."

Chris instinctively reached out to brush some hair out of Ben's face. 

Ben flinched, taking a step back and avoiding Chris's touch. His eyes darted nervously, unsure of how to respond.

Chris took another step towards his apparent girlfriend and quickly kissed her on the lips.

Ben gasped, his eyes widening in surprise, his hand flying up to touch his lips as if they had been burned, "What the hell, Chris? What was that?"

"Anne, I can't help it," Chris whispered, his voice filled with longing, "I miss you so much..."

Chris stared at him, his eyes filled with a mix of desire and guilt, "I know it's wrong, okay? But it's been so hard for me. I'm telling myself over and over that you're not actually her, but I can't do it... I thought maybe, just for a moment, I could pretend you were really her."

"Okay, let's make a deal," Ben replied, "You can have one more kiss, but after that, no more."


Comments