Not Your Girlfriend - Part 3

Some days later, Ben and Chris were lounging on the couch, curled up with each their own book. The silence between them was comfortable, no longer tinged with any lingering tension. Chris glanced up from his book, his eyes meeting Ben's, and a small smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

"You look beautiful today," Chris said softly.

"Oh, come on, dude," Ben rolled his eyes.

"What? What do you expect me to think?" Chris laughed, "God, I'm so horny..."

"Dude! I'm not Anne."

I know, I know," Chris chuckled, "But can't blame me for trying, right?"

"Trying ...what, Chris? You think I wanna help you with that? Go masturbate in the bathroom if you're horny," Ben gestured towards the door.

But Chris just sat there, biting his lip, "You know, Ben... it's just... I've been thinking... I... I don't want to pressure you, but I just... I think maybe... could we... you know?"

"What, Chris?"

"I just... I think we could... you know, try something."

Ben raised an eyebrow, intrigued despite himself.

"May I?" Chris continued, raising his hand over Ben's chest.

Ben hesitated for a moment, then nodded slowly in a moment of understanding. Chris hesitated for a moment, then lowered his hand to Ben's chest and slowly cupped his breast.

Ben's hand flew to Chris's wrist, his eyes widening in shock. He couldn't believe what he was feeling.

"No, Chris, wait!" Ben stammered, his voice shaking.

But Chris ignored Ben's protests, instead continuing to massage his breast.

"This feels weird, Chris," Ben said, his voice quivering.

Chris hesitated for a moment, then slowly pulled away.

"Would you like me to ...stop?" Chris asked, his voice filled with uncertainty.

Ben sighed, then shook his head, "No... I didn't mean to... I just... I didn't expect... it's just... it's weird, okay?"

"It feels kinda good though, doesn't it?" Chris snickered.

Ben hesitated before nodding slowly.

Ben's nipples were hard, a signal that he was enjoying the touch. Chris took this as a sign to continue, his fingers tracing the outline of Ben's nipples, his thumbs brushing against them gently.

Ben let out a soft moan before catching himself, but his eyes fluttered shut. He was enjoying the sensation, and he couldn't deny it.

"Stop... I'm not her," Ben pleaded halfheartedly.

But Chris interrupted Ben with another kiss, his lips pressed urgently against Ben's, promising these moments were only between them.

Comments

  1. I'm pretty sure Ben will cave in sooner than later. It's only natural once he starts feeling Anne's pleasure to want to feel more of it. Eventually he may even want to go all the way. What effect that will have on his psyche is yet to be determined.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment