Taking Advantage - Part 2


I couldn't help but giggle at the thought of exploring my new body. I took a deep breath and started to explore further, my hands slowly moving down my stomach, over my hips, and towards my legs. I marveled at how different everything felt, how soft and womanly I was now.

My mom stood there, looking increasingly worried, her eyes widening as I explored her body so brazenly. But I didn't care - this was my chance to experience everything she had always experienced, and I wasn't going to waste it.

"Are you crazy?" she cried as I ran my hands down her legs, "What do you think you're doing?"

With newfound confidence, I turned towards her and motioned for her to follow me. I led her to my parents' room, where I had always been forbidden to enter.

I walked over to my vanity and pulled open the drawer, revealing her collection of makeup and beauty products. I picked up a dark red lipstick and smirked.

"I've always wanted to see what it feels like to wear makeup," I said, applying a generous coat to my lips, enjoying the way it felt as it glided smoothly across them.

My mom watched me, her eyes wide with shock. But I didn't care - I was living in her world now.

"This is ridiculous," my mom finally said, her voice shaky, "We need to find a way to switch back. I don't know how I'm going to explain this to your dad."

"What? You really think we're going to 'explain' this to Dad? There's no way we're gonna tell him."

My mom's face contorted in horror.

She stammered, "You can't be serious?"

I shrugged and rolled my eyes, "I'm sure I can handle it. What's the worst that could happen?"

Comments