Taking Advantage - Part 3


We heard the keys turn in the front door.

"Oh, that must be Jerry!" I spoke in the most motherly voice I could muster.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror on the way out of my parents' bedroom. My mother's body, her life. It was all mine now.

My mom pleaded with me, "No, don't do this!"

But I pushed past her and made my way to the front door to meet my apparent 'husband'.

"Hi, Jerry," I greeted the man who had been my father not too long ago, my voice now that of my mother's.

I noticed his eyes roaming up and down my mother's body, taking in every curve and detail.

He finally met my eyes and smiled, "Hello, my dear."

He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss, which took me a bit off-guard.

My mom watched us from behind, her face twisted in horror and disbelief.

"What do you think you're doing?" she hissed as soon as we had a moment together, her voice quivering with fear.

"Jason, relax," I cooed, "It’s not that weird that your mother and father kiss, okay?"

My mom looked at me with sadness and fear in her eyes, “But this is so wrong, Jason! Look at yourself, in my body!”

I pulled the neckline of my shirt down, revealing more of my chest, “It’s not so bad, right?”

Comments

  1. I'm really enjoying how weirded out mom is in Jason's body. Meanwhile Jason is loving it more and more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment