Taking Advantage - Part 4

It was late in the evening, and my mom was asleep in my room. Dad and I sat on the couch watching TV and sipping on drinks. I was never allowed to be up this late.

"So, what do you wanna watch, honey?" I asked.

"I don't know, sweetheart. I was thinking we could do something a bit more... intimate," he responded, his voice filled with anticipation.

Intimate? I couldn't understand what he meant by that.

"Uh... sure, why not?" I answered halfheartedly.

He moved his hand to my leg and began rubbing it softly. I guess he just meant a massage.

As his hands reached higher up my thigh, I felt a strange sensation creeping over me.

"Jerry, what are you doing?" I asked, my voice slightly strained.

He leaned in closer and whispered in my ear, "I've been wanting this for so long."

Wanting what?

"Da– er, Jerry, I don't understand," I replied, my confusion growing.

But Jerry merely smiled and kissed me softly on the lips. But this time, he used his tongue. I slowly realized what had happened, and my face flushed with embarrassment and shock.

Then he moved his hands up to my chest and started touching me there. I tried to push him away, but I couldn't muster the same strength I had before. He continued to kiss me, and I felt a strange warmth building inside me.

I couldn't breathe. My mind raced with thoughts of what was happening to me. Was this what my parents do when they are alone?

He kept squeezing my breasts. I didn't know if I liked it, but my body seemed to be responding to his touch in ways I hadn't anticipated.

"Do you like this, sweetie?" he asked in between kisses, shifting his gaze to meet mine.

I couldn't speak, so I just nodded. I felt a strange mix of emotions, both repulsion and curiosity.

He continued to kiss me and touch me, and before I knew it – I found myself responding. I couldn't stop myself.

Comments

  1. Oh. So before he asked what could go wrong. Guess he's about to find out. I wonder if he'll ever swap back after.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment