The Day I Became Her


My name is Maddie Brown, and I'm a 43-year-old woman, mother of two. But I haven't always been Maddie, you see. Until I was 7-years-old, I was my little cousin Ricky. It was a long time ago now, so I'm not totally clear on the details, but on that fateful day, my uncle Greg had brought some strange device from work to our family reunion. Something apparently went terribly wrong, causing a 21-year-old Maddie and 7-year-old me (Ricky at the time) to swap bodies.

Obviously, this caught everybody off guard, even Greg. My parents did their best to support me, but their worry was palpable. I was in shock. In an instant, I had gone from having the body and life of a young boy to that of a fully grown woman.

Uncle Greg, his face pale and filled with remorse, approached us cautiously.

"I'm so sorry," he stammered, wringing his hands nervously, "I never anticipated that this would happen... It was just an experiment."

As you may have guessed, as I'm telling you this now, the swap ended up being permanent.

I still vividly remember the first time I came to terms with my new body. I had had no clue about female anatomy, other than maybe seeing my mother getting dressed from time to time.

I found myself, alone for the first time since the swap, looking at this reflection in the mirror. The reflection staring back at me was no longer the innocent face of little Ricky but of a mature woman. I reached out tentatively, tracing the curve of my newly acquired hips, marveling at the softness beneath my fingertips. My hands roamed up to my chest, where I felt the weight of breasts that were foreign and yet undeniably a part of me now.

I ended up masturbating for the first time in my life that day –It happened sort of by accident. I had started by inspecting Maddie's vagina out of curiosity and then, well, I just sort of started to feel things that I didn't understand at the time. The sensations were intense and overwhelming, a mix of confusion and pleasure that I couldn't really comprehend. It wasn't like anything I'd ever felt before as Ricky.

I had to grow up pretty fast from then on, being 14 years older all of a sudden. Maddie and I, with the blessings of our family, decided to essentially assume each other's lives and identities rather than try to convince everyone we were someone else –what would a 21-year-old woman be doing in an elementary school class, after all? The carefree days of childhood were replaced with a heavy burden of adulthood.

The days turned into weeks and months as I adjusted to life as Maddie. My parents did their best to help me adapt, buying me new clothes and teaching me how to do makeup and style my hair. It wasn't easy, but with my their support and guidance, I slowly started feeling like Maddie rather than Ricky.

Slowly but surely, over many years, I shed my old self and emerged as the strong, proud woman –and mother– I am today.

Comments

Post a Comment