The Friend Zone - Part 2

As I sat on the plane next to Josie's boyfriend, the reality of the situation was slowly sinking in. Not that there was anything I could do about it at this point anyway. I just had to make the best of it.

"Oh, fuck me," the jitters in my stomach told me I was in way over my head, "I've really done it this time, haven't I? What a stupid idea."

Josie's boyfriend, Adam, glanced at me. He was unaware of the switch that had taken place, believing me to be Josie. That was something I needed to maintain throughout our vacation, for my own safety and continuation of this twisted experiment.

"So, babe," Adam said, flashing me a warm smile, "Are you excited?"

I nodded, trying to mimic Josie's expressions and gestures as best as I could. "Yes, definitely. It's going to be so much fun."

Adam reached out and took my hand, intertwining our fingers together. The touch sent shivers down my spine, but I pushed aside any unease, mustering all of my mental willpower to avoid recoiling. I needed to stay focused on maintaining the façade.

"You nervous about the take-off?"

I swallowed hard, my heart pounding as I looked out of the small window at the runway bustling with activity, "A little."

As the plane took off, I could feel the heat of Josie's boyfriend's hand on my thigh, his confidence in his girlfriend's presence radiating through him. I tried to channel some of that confidence into my own body, but it was a steep struggle. I was still a guy, and being in a woman's body was completely foreign and disconcerting.

I peaked down at Josie's tits while he stroked my leg, feeling so...wrong. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on the sensations, silently telling myself that I was now Josie and that this was my new reality. And Josie loved her boyfriend, right?

Comments

  1. Ha. Typical. He wants to see life as Josie, be treated right by her boyfriend, and then when he gets it, realizes it's weird because he still thinks like a guy. If he's able to let that go and simply enjoy being "Josie", he may end up enjoying his vacation after all. If not it'll be the most awkward week of his life.

    Very well written. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment