The Friend Zone - Part 3


The taxi pulled up to the hotel and I, still in Josie's body, nervously stepped out of the cab and glanced at Adam with a smile. He took my hand and led me inside, his confidence in me never faltering. As we checked into the room and began to unpack, I could feel the weight of what I had done settle into my bones. The excitement had worn off, replaced with fear and caution. But as Adam turned to me, his eyes filled with affection and desire, I knew I had to keep up appearances, if only to learn more about what it was like to be a woman.

"You look beautiful, Josie," Adam whispered, kissing me gently on the cheek.

"Thank you," I knew Josie would feel something, but I couldn't seem to connect with the emotions of this new body.

We entered the room, and I caught the reflection of the two of us in the mirror above the desk. I was struck by how much we just looked like a regular couple.

"We're here! So, what do you want to do first?" Adam asked.

I wondered how Josie had responded to such a question in the past. What were her priorities? I needed to make this feel more like Josie and less like me.

"I think we should go to the beach," I said, hoping I was channeling the right thoughts.

Adam smiled, his excitement evident, "Let's go!"

I dug through Josie's bag. As I pulled out the bikini she'd packed, I noticed a small locket tucked away in the bottom corner of the bag. Curiosity got the better of me, and I opened the locket to reveal a picture of Josie and Adam together. It was a candid moment, both of them laughing and kissing. I closed the locket and slipped it around my neck.

As I slipped into Josie's bikini, I couldn't help but feel a sense of unease. It was a simple black two-piece, nothing too revealing, but it still felt foreign on my body. I caught Adam staring at me as I adjusted the straps and tied a small bow at the back.

"You look amazing," he said with a grin.

I smiled back, trying to mimic Josie's confidence.

"Thanks," I replied, adding an extra sway to my hips as we made our way out onto the beach.

The sun was shining brightly and warmth spread through my body as we approached the shore. Adam offered to put sunscreen on my back. I awkwardly turned around and stood still as he applied the lotion, his hands lingering on my skin longer than necessary.

As we settled onto our towels and started chatting about our plans for the day, I took in all the details of Josie's surroundings. The beach was beautiful - white sand and crystal clear water stretching into the horizon. Couples and families scattered around us, enjoying their own little piece of paradise.

We were one of them.

"You look so sexy in that bikini," Adam said, his eyes sweeping over my face, focusing on the bikini top, and then slowly moving down to the bottom.

As his gaze reached the bikini bottom, he slowly stepped closer, still holding my eyes. Our lips met, and as he pulled me towards him, it was like everything around us disappeared.

The warm sun, the sound of the ocean, and all of life's worries were erased as our tongues danced and explored. I was Josie, or at least trying to be, and in that moment, I felt her, or at least I felt what it must be like to be her.

My mind raced as we pulled away from the kiss. This was so wrong, yet so right, and I didn't know how to react. In that moment, Adam took my hand and we walked deeper into the ocean, the waves splashing against our bodies.

As we waded deeper, the water reaching up to my waist, Adam pulled me closer, brushing his fingertips against my bikini bottom, eliciting a shiver of anticipation and fear.

I gulped, trying to find the courage to play my role - to be Josie in this moment. The sound of the waves and the fear of discovery intermingled with the desire that was building between us.

His hands were now on my hips, slowly inching upwards until they reached the thin straps of the bikini top.

"Josie, I love you," Adam whispered, his breath hot and intimate against my skin.

I opened my eyes, trying to process the words, but they were quickly replaced by a new sensation as he cupped my breasts, his hands tender and exploratory. I couldn't help but react. A moan escaped my lips as my body arched towards his touch, the desire that had been building within me suddenly overwhelming.

"I love you too," I managed to choke out, the words feeling strange on my tongue.

Comments