The Friend Zone - Part 4

One thing led to another, and we eventually found ourselves making love back at the hotel room. Adam unloaded his sperm inside me, filling me with his warmth. As I lay there, entwined with him, I couldn't help but feel a sense of longing and sadness.

What had I done?

In that transformative moment, as my body and mind shifted, I realized with startling clarity that I was a woman. I was a man, but in this moment, I knew I was a woman, and I had just experienced something that no matter how hard I tried, I could never experience as myself. I clung to Adam afterwards, my body convulsing with the aftershocks of our interaction.

I was in awe of how far I had traveled in such a short time on this trip. Adam lay beside me, his breathing slow and steady. In that moment, I felt a strange mix of emotions - gratitude for the experience, guilt for what I'd done.

Comments

  1. What a great way to spend the first day of your week long vacation. He might just pull off impersonating Josie without a hitch. Kind of nice that he still feels a little guilt for stealing this time and these experiences from her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment