The Friend Zone - Part 5


Adam left me alone in the hotel room while went was downstairs to the lobby to make a dinner reservation. Overwhelmed by what I had experienced in the last 24 hours, I found myself emptying my stomach contents into the toilet.

The nausea and disorientation began to settle as I looked at myself in the mirror. I couldn't help but stare, taking in the curves and the delicate features that now belonged to me.

I was in disbelief, still reeling from the experience of having sex while inhabiting Josie's body. The memory of Adam's strong hands caressing my breasts and his hot seed filling me flooded my mind. I felt embarrassed by how much I had enjoyed it.

The thought that I was now a straight woman, rather than a straight man, seemed absurd and confusing. How could my sexual orientation change just because of this body swap?

I opened a makeup tutorial on Josie's phone and began to experiment, learning how to apply lipstick, blush, and eyeshadow to enhance my new features.

Then I began to think about what Josie might like to wear for dinner. I rummaged through her bag once again, pulling out a beautiful dress. It was a simple yet elegant black dress. The neckline plunged just enough to reveal a tantalizing glimpse of skin.

As I slipped into the dress, I couldn't help but feel a strange sense of freedom. As I adjusted the straps, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror once more. I ran my hands through my long hair, still getting used to the weight and texture of it. There she was - Josie. Me.

Comments

  1. As always, I'm enjoying his slow transition into true womanhood. Still will be interesting to see how he copes with it when the week is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if he will end up stealing her life?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment