The Friend Zone - Part 1

"Whoa.. Josie, look!" I, a 20-something male student, said to my friend, "Can you believe it? I swapped our bodies!"

Josie's eyes widened as she stared at me in her old body, her mouth hanging open in disbelief. I couldn't blame her for being shocked; after all, it was an inexplicable occurrence. The sensation of being inside someone else's body was unsettling, to say the least.

"What... What did you do?" Josie stammered, examining her hands.

I laughed viciously, relishing in the chaos I had caused. It was a twisted sense of satisfaction that coursed through me as I watched Josie struggle to come to terms with our predicament. The power I held over her life, her identity, was intoxicating.

"You see, Josie," I sneered, reveling in the control I now possessed, "I've always been curious about you. About how it feels to be a girl."

Josie's eyes narrowed, a mixture of confusion and anger flickering in them. She crossed her arms, visibly trying to regain her composure.

"You have no right to invade my privacy like this," she said firmly, her voice laced with determination. "This is sick and twisted."

I chuckled, my arrogance fueling my reply, "Sick? Twisted? Oh, Josie, you underestimate the lengths I would go to satisfy my curiosity. Now, I'm going to experience life as you do."

"I'm going on vacation with my boyfriend tomorrow. You need to swap us back."

I smirked, crossing my arms in front of Josie's chest, "I'm afraid it's not that simple. You see, I've always admired your relationship with your boyfriend. The way he looks at you, the way he holds you... Now I will get to experience that firsthand. The way he'll touch me..."

I gasped at the thought of the intimate moments I would now get to share with Josie's boyfriend. A wave of excitement washed over me, overpowering any remnants of guilt or remorse that may have still lingered within me. This was a new adventure, a forbidden thrill that called to the darkest recesses of my desires.

"You're sick," she hissed through gritted teeth, "What you're doing is cruel and selfish."

"Don't worry, Josie," I said, trying to sound reassuring, "I'll make sure everything goes smoothly. Besides, you'll get to experience what it's like to be a guy for a while. Don't worry, I'll return ...this when I get back from your little vacation."

Comments

  1. Very, very nice. Although after a week of being pampered as the new Josie, I wonder if he'll really want to give it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment