Wedding Crashers - Part 6

Tyler, ashamed by the memory of possession Lisa, wanted to possess a man again this time.

Jeremy, still entranced by his experience possessing the bride, had other plans.

"So, are we ready for another go?" he said excitedly, "And remember, we won't reveal our identities to each other. Like last time."

"Let's do it!" Tyler smiled.

Their vision faded.

When they came to, Tyler found himself at the wedding, sitting across from a beautiful woman. Unbeknownst to him, his apparent date had just been possessed by Jeremy. 

"Hi there," he awkwardly began, stealing a glance at her seat card, "...Emma."

The woman responded with an air of familiarity, as if they shared an unspoken connection. Tyler figured it had something to do with his current body's feelings towards her.

Jeremy, now Emma, carefully cleared his voice. He was in such shock last time that he felt like he really couldn't take it all in. Now that he had another chance to be a woman, he couldn't wait to make the most of it.

"Hi," Jeremy replied with a coy smile.

He shifted in his seat, crossing and uncrossing Emma's legs in a deliberate, enticing manner.

Tyler felt his cheeks flush as he tried to maintain composure. He wasn't used to being on the receiving end of such blatant interest, especially from someone as stunning as Emma. He cleared his throat and struggled to find the right words.

"I, uh... I have to say, you look absolutely beautiful tonight," Tyler stammered, his voice betraying his nerves.

Jeremy, now fully immersed in his role as Emma, leaned in closer, their eyes locked in a playful gaze.

"Thank you," he purred, his voice dripping with seduction, "I must admit, you clean up pretty well yourself."

Jeremy, completely unaware that the man sitting across from him was indeed his best friend, Tyler, slipped his delicate hand around the back of his neck. Their breath intertwined.

Tyler found himself leaning in closer until their lips met in a kiss that was both passionate and tender, a delicate dance of longing and desire.

When they finally came up for air, Jeremy looked at Tyler with an intensity that took his breath away.

"I want you," he whispered, their foreheads touching, "I want you more than I've ever wanted anyone."

He returned the gaze with equal fervor, reaching up to cup Emma's face in his hands, "I... I want you too."

Tyler's hands began to wander, exploring the curves of his seemingly female partner.

Jeremy tossed off Emma's stiletto and brought his bare foot up towards the man's crotch across the table, a playful smirk on his lips.

"I know you can feel it, can't you?" Jeremy whispered, his voice low and sultry.

Tyler nodded, his breathing ragged, "I... I can."

Jeremy leaned in closer, his lips barely brushing against Tyler's ear, "I want to feel you inside me."

Tyler's eyes widened in surprise, but he managed to nod in agreement.

"I want you, too" Tyler whispered, his voice shaking with emotion.

"Let's go."

Comments

  1. I'm quite happy you went with Bashful's suggestion. This was a really fun read. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for using my suggestion. I wonder if Jeremy will decide to seek a permanent female body and if Tyler will be able to accept his best friend as a girlfriend?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment