Work Cover

I was sick, completely knocked out, so I couldn’t attend this really important presentation I was supposed to be doing. Luckily, my girlfriend and I have these magic pendants that allow us to swap bodies. She suggested that we swap bodies so I could still do the presentation over video. I could then use a live deep fake of myself, so no one would know the difference.

Reluctantly, I agreed to the audacious plan. My girlfriend, Emma, fetched the pendants and we held them tightly in our hands. The room suddenly filled with a dazzling glow, and within seconds, we felt a peculiar sensation coursing through our bodies. As the magic of the pendants took effect, we exchanged places, our minds now residing in each other's physical forms.

I gazed at my own body from Emma's perspective and marveled at the strangeness of it all. My unruly hair fell gently over my face, obscuring my vision just as it always did hers. Adjusting to my newfound height, I stumbled forward, finding myself in control of unfamiliar limbs.

Emma lay on the couch, having inherited my delirious feverish state. With no time to spare, I clicked on the video call link, and the screen flickered to life, revealing a grid of faces from colleagues and industry professionals who awaited my presentation.

The meeting ended without a hitch, and my colleagues praised me for my impressive presentation –no one had suspected a thing! 

While, Emma wanted to swap back, I couldn't bring myself to.

"I don't want to swap back just yet," I ran my hands along her curves, feeling the weight of my desires, "This is an opportunity, Emma. Don't you think?"

Emma's eyebrows furrowed in concern as she sat up on the couch, still wrapped in the blanket to ward off the chills of my illness, "But I don't want to be sick."

"Don't worry, babe. I won't be long," I caressed my womanly hips, "I just want to ...explore a bit."

Emma's eyes darted back and forth, torn between worry and confusion, "Explore? What do you mean?"

I let out a soft chuckle, reveling in the newfound femininity that enveloped me, "I want to know what it feels like to be a ...woman."

My hands reached up to her tits and squeezed. Emma's eyes widened with shock, but she didn't push me away. She couldn't, not with the illness still ravaging her body.

I reached my other hand into her jeans and began fingering myself.

Emma's face twisted into a mixture of surprise and embarrassment, her mouth slightly parted, unable to form words. She wanted to object, to tell me to stop, but she knew any protest would be silenced by the fever that gripped her.

As I continued to explore my newfound body, a strange sensation began to grow within me. It started as a soft warmth that spread from my chest down to my core, filling me with an unfamiliar sense of desire. I could feel the tension building, the anticipation of something I had never experienced before.

Emma's eyes widened further as my body began to shake uncontrollably, my breaths becoming short and shallow.

And then, in a moment of pure ecstasy, I let out a shuddering sigh of release, and Emma's face contorted into a look of shock and confusion. I could see the realization dawning on her that I was experiencing a specific sensation only she had ever felt before.

Comments