Couple Secrets


Girlfriend and boyfriend, Tara and Michael, had just swapped bodies and were looking forward to experimenting with each other in each others' bodies. 

Tara looked down at her own body, or rather Michael's body now, feeling a strange sense of detachment. She tentatively lifted her hand, marveling at the size and strength of his fingers. Michael, now in Tara's body, was twirling her hair nervously, a look of wonder on his face.

"This is so surreal," he murmured, his voice an octave higher than usual.

Michael looked down at the body that once belonged to his girlfriend. It was not unfamiliar. After all, Michael had made love to the very form he now inhabited countless times.

"I feel so ...weak and feminine," he giggled awkwardly.

"So, Tara. Do you want to ... you know..." Tara moved closer to him.

"Yeah, I mean," Michael stuttered, "We've come this far, right? I've always wondered how it feels for you when we ...fuck."

Tara, now in Michael's body, couldn't believe how different everything felt. She had always been curious about what it would be like to experience intimacy from Michael's perspective, but nothing could have prepared her for this. As she moved closer to him, she could feel herself trembling with anticipation.

"What do I do?" she asked sheepishly, "How do I make it hard?"

Michael's eyes widened with amusement as he realized that even the most basic function of the male body was foreign to Tara, "Try ...touching me."

Michael pushed his hips against Tara's. He could feel her fingers tracing along the contours of his now female body,

"I don't know if I'm doing this right," she whispered gruffly.

"Trust your instincts," he whispered back.

Tara gasped as she felt a pulsing sensation, growing between her legs, "I think it's working!"

"Same here. I think I'm getting ...wet?"

Michael leaned in to kiss her, moving her hands down to his ass. As they kissed, Tara felt herself growing aroused in a way she never had before. The sensation was unfamiliar and yet, strangely exhilarating.

"Shall we?" she whispered, breathless.

"I think I want you ...inside of me."

Tara, still getting used to her newfound strength and height, positioned herself carefully over Michael, who was now lying on the bed, sprawled out and exposed.

"Are you sure about this?" she asked softly.

Michael nodded hesitantly, a nervous smile playing on his lips. He watched as Tara, now fully in control of her newfound strength and size, gently lowered herself onto him. He could feel her weight pressing down on him and shivered with anticipation.

Michael was taken aback by the sensation of his own body being penetrated, "Oh my fucking God!"

Tara, however, was equally surprised by the sensation of her own body pushing into Michael's body. She couldn't help but laugh, feeling a rush of excitement and amusement at the absurdity of the situation.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"I never knew ...it could feel like this," Michael gasped, his voice strained with pleasure.

Tara chuckled and continued to rock her hips, getting used to the strange sensation of being in control and experiencing her boyfriend's body in this new way. She leaned down, planting a soft kiss on Michael's lips.

"It's not so bad, huh?" she whispered, grinning.

Michael laughed, his voice still an octave higher than usual, "No, actually, it feels amazing.

"I can't believe we're doing this," Tara breathed.

"Neither can I," Michael sighed, a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth, "I love you ...Michael."

"I love you too ...Tara," Tara grinned.

Their bodies continued to move in sync, the sensations building up inside them. Tara increased her pace, feeling the unfamiliar tightness of being inside Michael's body. As she moved, she could feel his arms wrap around her, pulling her closer.

She thrust herself deeper within him.

"Oh! You're so deep inside me," Michael moaned.

Tara felt herself growing closer to climax, the sensation of her own body pushing into Michael's was overwhelming. Her breaths became quicker, her movements more urgent.

"Oh God, Michael," she cried, "I think I'm going to... come..."

Michael felt the same way, the sensation of Tara's body inside of him was driving him wild. He held her tighter, his nails digging into her back.

"I'm going to come too!" he gasped.

As they came closer to the edge, Tara and Michael locked eyes, their faces flushed, their breaths ragged. They moved together in perfect harmony, their bodies rocking in rhythm.

Finally, Tara let out a low cry, her body convulsing as she climaxed inside Michael's body.

"Ohhhh yes," Michael moaned, "Fill me up..."

Michael felt his body —Tara's body— shudder as waves of pleasure washed over him. He realized he was coming, too. He felt his vagina clench around Tara's cock, milking her with each pulse of his orgasm.

As they lay there, Tara's muscles began to relax. She slipped out of Michael, and they turned onto their sides, facing each other.

"I think I like being a girl," Michael mused.

Tara laughed, a soft chuckle escaping her lips as she looked at her boyfriend, "I never thought I'd hear you say that. But, I have to say, it's been quite an experience."

"Me neither," Michael sighed, "It was...different, but in a good way."

Tara nodded, stroking Michael's hair gently, "Do you maybe wanna ...stay like this for a while?"

Michael paused for a moment, considering her question. He knew that it was only temporary, that they would eventually switch back to their own bodies. But the idea of staying in Tara's body, experiencing life through her eyes for a little while longer, was surprisingly enticing.

"Yeah, sure," he responded, "You want to be the man for a while?"

"Mhm... You think you have what it takes to be me?"

Michael chuckled, "I think I can handle it."

Comments

  1. I love this style of caption. Mutual swaps in order to better understand each other are just SO much fun to me. And this one was really well written on top of that. Thank you for sharing this cute story with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment