My Fair Lady

 

Mindy was having a great day out at the beach with her friends, Kyra and Molly. They laughed and gossiped plenty, but Mindy couldn’t shake the feeling that something was up with Kyra. She had been acting differently, more distant and distracted than usual. Mindy decided to confront Kyra about it, pulling her aside near the Ferris wheel.

"Kyra, is everything okay?" Mindy asked, her voice filled with concern.

Kyra hesitated, looking down at her feet before finally meeting Mindy's gaze, "Yeah, yeah. I’m fine! Why?"

“I’m gonna head to the girl’s room, ladies,” Molly shouted.

“Sure!” Mindy waved back before turning to Kyra, “Let’s go on the ferris wheel, Kyra. You and me.”

“But… what about Molly?”

Mindy gave Kyra a reassuring smile. "Molly will be fine on her own for a bit. I really want to talk to you, Kyra. We used to share everything, remember?"

Kyra nodded slowly, her eyes betraying a hint of unease, "Okay, let's go on the ferris wheel."

As they climbed into one of the brightly colored gondolas and started ascending, Mindy couldn't help but notice Kyra's fidgeting.

"You’re not really Kyra, are you?” Mindy prodded.

“What?” Kyra’s cheeks flushed, “Of course I’m Kyra.”

“Cole. I know it’s you in there.”

Cole's eyes widened in surprise, the facade slipping away.

"How did you figure it out?" he asked, his voice tinged with a mix of embarrassment and amusement.

Mindy's mind raced, trying to make sense of the situation, "Why? Why pretend to be Kyra?"

Cole looked back at his sister, a mischievous grin spreading across his face, "I wanted to come to the fair with you all, but I knew you wouldn't want me tagging along. So, I figured this was the only way I could sneak in. I just... I wanted to have some fun with you guys today without being the annoying little brother."

"You're not annoying, Cole. You could’ve just asked. Just be honest with us next time, okay? You didn’t have to …possess Kyra."

Cole's cheeks flushed crimson as his gaze drifted down to Kyra's ample bosom. Molly followed his line of sight, smirking with knowing amusement as she noticed Cole's fascination with Kyra's mature figure.

Mindy cleared her throat, realizing the awkwardness of the situation, "Let's just enjoy the view from up here, okay? We can sort this out later."

“Are you gonna tell Molly?”

Mindy pondered for a moment before replying, “Nah, let's keep this between us for now. But you owe Kyra a big apology for taking over her body like this.”

Comments

  1. Super cute, but if Cole has the ability to do this at will, all three girls better watch out. It won't be long before he gets more than curious about the female form.
    An excellent story as always my friend. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment