We're the parents now! - Part 6

A couple days had passed since the party. Tim found himself staring into his reflection, deep into his mother's eyes. 

He stepped closer, trying to see his old self in the glass, but all he saw was his mother's face. It was as if he was trapped inside her image, unable to see himself as he had been.

He traced her jawline with his fingers, marveling at how perfectly he could embody her. He ran his hands through her long hair, admiring the way it cascaded down her back, just like it always did.

He traced her collarbone with his fingers, then slowly slid them down to her cleavage. He couldn't help but run his thumb over the swell of her breast, feeling the softness and yielding nature of the flesh. It was strange, yet tantalizing, to touch himself in this way, to possess her body as his own.

His fingers brushing against the lace of her bra. He paused for a moment, his eyes lingering on her nipples - hard and erect through the fabric. He reached up to gently pinch one of her nipples, testing himself to see if he could leave his discomfort behind.

"This is who I am now," he whispered to the reflection.

He recalled the party, the compliments and admiration he had received. He wasn't just a man in a dress or a woman forced into a man's body. He was living as a woman truly, and it was about time he accepted it.

He continued to speak in her voice, "I am me. I am a woman fully in control of my body and my destiny. I am my own person, free from the constraints of my past."

Tim talked to himself, trying his best to convince himself that he really was her, that he had always been her, "Hey..."

He donned his mother's signature smile, pretending like he was her, speaking to her son, Tim, "Hey, son... I want you to know that I'm here for you. Remember, it's okay to be different, to explore new things, and to embrace who you are. I'm proud of the person you've become, and I love you."

"And I love you too, Mom," a voice called out behind him.

Tim turned around to find ...himself standing in the doorway.

"What the hell? Angel, is that you?"

Angel chuckled, "No, this is Tim."

Tim looked at himself in shock, "I don't understand."

"I depossessed Dad, Tim. But I still wasn't ready to go back to my old body," Angel spoke, "So I changed some settings on the device, and when I got out, I was you!"

"But... We were in this together..." Tim stood, mouth agape.

"We still are, Tim," Angel reassured, "I just wanted to experience life as you for a little bit, to understand what you've been going through. You can still be Mom if you want!"

"Won't Dad start wondering where you are?"

"Don't worry about that. I created an apparition of myself. A sort-of decoy. She's actually hanging out in my room now."

Tim stared at himself, still trying to process the situation, "But will Dad notice anything's different?"

Angel winked, "I don't know, Mom. Will he?"

He looked back at himself in the mirror and smiled, "I think I might stay as Mom for a little bit longer if that's okay with you." 

Comments

Post a Comment