Family Affair - Part 1

It had been a few days since my sister, Carly, and I had swapped bodies with our parents as part of family therapy. I, Zach, had swapped with Mom, while Carly had swapped with Dad. Now, the two of us were at the store doing some grocery shopping for the week.

As we wandered through the aisles, I couldn't help but notice how strange it felt to be in Mom's body. To be a woman. The way her hand reached out to pick up a loaf of bread, the way her voice sounded as I spoke to the Carly in Dad’s body - it was all so foreign to me. Carly, on the other hand, seemed to be taking it all in stride, laughing and joking with Dad's deep voice.

"Come on, Rachel," Carly's voice snapped me out of my thoughts, "We need to get some vegetables for dinner tonight."

“Coming, uh, Larry.”

I followed her over to the produce section, trying not to stumble on my own two feet. I couldn’t help but notice the way Mom’s breasts bounced on my chest as I walked.

Carly gave me a funny look as I adjusted Mom’s bra strap, "You're really struggling with this, aren't you?"

I sighed, feeling a mix of frustration and embarrassment, "It's just... everything feels so different. I’m feeling, uhh…"

This seemed to awaken something in Carly, “You, too, huh?”

She knew.

“Fine,” I gulped, “I feel like, now that I’m Mom, I’m starting to have …needs, you know?”

I reached out to hold Carly’s hand, “You know, we are …husband and wife.”

Carly’s eyes darted around the store, as if making sure no one could catch us in the act, “Yeah… I guess we are.”

I leaned in and kissed Carly's lips, savoring the feeling of her mouth against mine. She wrapped her hands around my waist –Mom’s waist– and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. Our bodies responded to each other, the strange sensation of being in the opposite gender's body only heightening the experience.

“I think I want to know what it’s like,” I continued, breathing heavily, my words catching on the unfamiliar sensation of lust that surged through me, "I want to know what it's like to feel you inside me.”

Carly's eyes widened, her heart pounding in her chest as she thought about what I was suggesting, "I- I don't know if we should–"

"Maybe we can ...try," I interrupted, "Tonight?"

Comments