Family Affair - Part 2

“I don’t know, Zach. That’s Mom’s body.”

"I know," I murmured, brushing my fingers through Carly's hair, "But for tonight, I’m Rachel. And you’re Larry."

We stepped into their bedroom, the dim lighting casting shadows on our faces as we looked into each other's eyes. It was an intimate moment that felt both exhilarating and terrifying. I could feel my heart pounding in Mom's chest as Carly and I prepared to make love.

With a deep breath, I reached out and unbuttoned Carly's shirt, revealing Dad's toned chest. His manual labor at the factory had given him a certain ruggedness that was strangely alluring.

We undressed each other gently, our breaths mixing with the sounds of our hushed whispers.

“Wow,” Carly gaped as I dropped Mom’s dress to the floor, “Mom is so beautiful.”

I looked down at the hairy chest and bulging muscles of Dad's body, feeling self-conscious yet excited at the same time.

"Larry, you're perfect too," I whispered, tracing my fingers over Dad's muscles, marveling at the strength I could feel in his body.

Carly's hands were trembling as she ran them down my back, her eyes locked with mine.

"I still don't know if we should do this," she breathed, her voice barely above a whisper.

"We don't have to, if you don't want to," I assured her, wanting her to feel safe in this vulnerable moment.

But I could feel her hardness pressing against me already.

I reached up and cupped Carly's face in my hands, our eyes locked in a mix of fear and desire. As our lips met, the familiar taste of our love was intoxicating. Our tongues slid together, exploring Mom's and Dad’s mouths for the first time.

As we continued our passionate kiss, our hands began to wander. I ran my hands down Dad's chest, feeling the coarse hairs and the hard muscles beneath. Carly let out a small moan as she did the same to Mom. Her fingers danced over my now soft curves and flat stomach, caressing me in a way that made me feel incredibly feminine.

I couldn't believe what we were doing, but the emotions were so intense that I found myself wanting it just as much as Carly. I dropped to my knees and unzipped Dad's pants, revealing his hard, throbbing erection.

I cautiously reached forward, my hand trembling as I wrapped it around Dad's length. 

I hesitated for a moment, looking up at Carly, who was just as uncertain but just as aroused. She nodded, and I began to stroke Dad's cock, feeling the warmth and hardness in my hand.

"It's okay," Carly whispered, her voice shaking with emotion, "It's just Larry. You've loved him for so long."

I nodded, finding strength in her words. I leaned forward, kissing the head of Dad's cock, feeling the familiar taste and texture against my lips. I felt Carly's hand on my shoulder, providing comfort and reassurance.

I slowly took him into my mouth, feeling him throb against my tongue. I moaned as I felt his hardness pressing against the back of my throat, the sensation unlike anything I had ever experienced before.

Carly watched me, a mix of awe and desire in her eyes, hardly believing that her own brother could be engaging in such a feminine act. 

"I want to feel you inside me, Larry," I moaned, pulling off of him long enough to look up at Carly.

Carly stared down at her massive, throbbing cock, looking like she had been granted a weapon she had no idea how to wield.

"I-I don't know what we're doing," she stammered, her voice shaky, "But I want you, Rachel."

I smiled at her, feeling a surge of love and desire race through me. I moved back up to my feet, reaching down and taking his massive member in my hand.

"Are you sure you can handle this, Rachel?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

"I want to try," I replied, my voice shaking with fear and anticipation.

Carly slowly began to push Dad's massive cock into me, watching me closely for any signs of discomfort. I bit my lip, trying to remain as still as possible, my eyes locked with Carly's as Dad's cock slowly filled me.

"It's okay, Zach," Carly whispered, her voice filled with concern and desire, "You're Rachel tonight, and I'm going to make sure you're okay."

I let out a deep, shuddering breath as Dad's thick cock continued to invade my body, the feeling of fullness and pressure overwhelming me, “It’s so …deep inside.”

Carly wrapped her arms around me, holding me close as Dad's cock continued to fill me.

“Just breathe,” she whispered, her voice a mix of concern and desire, “I’m right here with you.”

Dad's cock was now completely inside me, stretching me in ways I never knew were possible.

"Is it too much, Rachel?" Carly asked, concern in her voice as she watched my reactions.

"No, it's just... so different," I moaned, arching my back as I adjusted to the feeling of his massive size inside me.

“How does it feel to have sex as Mom, Zach?”

"To feel Dad's cock inside me as Mom... it's wild. I don't want to stop, Carly. I want to really feel what it's like to be her tonight."

“Mom’s on birth control, right?”

“Oh, y-yeah, I double-checked before we started.”

“Cause I don’t think we want another sibling,” Carly grinned, her hands still locked on my hips, which were moving in a steady rhythm, up and down Dad’s cock.

I couldn't help but role-play a little, "I don't know, Larry. Maybe we should have another baby.”

Carly caught onto my act, “Another little one, huh? I hope they turn out more like Carly. She’s my favorite child.”

“Really? Cause I think Zach is turning out to be quite exceptional.”

"I want to see you cum, Rachel," Carly reached out and grabbed a handful of my breasts, squeaking them gently as she spoke, "I want to see Mom cum."

My eyes rolled back in my head at the sensation of Carly's hand on my chest. I moaned loudly, feeling the pleasure building inside me.

"I'm so close," I gasped, my body shaking with anticipation.

Carly's hand left my chest and moved down to my clit, rubbing it in small, circular motions. I cried out in pleasure, feeling the orgasm rising within me, building with each passing second.

"I'm gonna cum, Larry," I panted, my voice barely audible over the sounds of our bodies crashing together.

"Cum for me," I pleaded, "Cum for Mommy."

"Fuck, Rachel, I'm so close," Carly groaned, thrusting faster and

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she let out a deep, guttural groan, her entire body trembling as she released inside me.

I felt wave after wave of her seed fill me up, the sensation overwhelming and thrilling. I gripped her shoulders, my nails digging in as I rode out the most intense orgasm of my life.

"I love you, Larry," I whispered, my voice shaking.

Carly's eyes softened as she gazed into mine, her hands still firmly on my hips, "I love you too, Rachel."

Comments