Home for the Week - Part 1


Eric (52) and his daughter, Jennifer (24), discovered a magical body swapping amulet while backpacking on a father-daughter bonding trip a couple weeks ago. They brought it home and agreed not to ever tell anyone about it. Not even Jennifer's mother, Abigail, or her teenage brother, Jeremy. Jennifer lived at home with her parents while pursuing her studies at the local university.

One day, while both Abigail and Jeremy were out of the house, Eric and Jennifer decided to use the amulet to swap bodies. They wanted to try to live each others' lives for an entire week without anybody noticing. Eric was secretly ecstatic to experience what it would be like to be a young woman like Jennifer.

As soon as the body swap happened, Eric was amazed at how different everything felt. He looked down at his own petite body and ran his fingers through his long, silky hair. He was amazed at how soft it felt. He had become his own daughter!

"Now that you're me, I'm going to have to teach you how to act like me," Jennifer snickered.

Eric rolled his eyes, "Don't worry, I've been observing you my entire life. I know how you act."

Jennifer laughed, "Okay, let's start with something simple. Go, have a look in my closet, and pick a dress you like."

Eric felt a rush of excitement as he walked towards Jennifer's closet. He had always wanted to try on women's clothing, but had never had the opportunity to do so. Jennifer's closet was filled with all kinds of dresses, ranging from long elegant gowns to short and flirty dresses.

He finally picked out a bright red sundress and slipped it on. As he was getting dressed, he couldn't help but notice how perky his new breasts were. He ran his hands over them, feeling the sensation of having breasts for the first time in his life. He felt a little self-conscious but also a sense of excitement. 

Jennifer watched her dad curiously as he put on her dress. She couldn't believe how natural he looked in it.

"Wow, Dad. You actually look really good in that dress. Maybe we should have switched bodies a long time ago," she teased.

Eric felt a wave of embarrassment wash over him as he realized he was standing awkwardly with his arms at his sides. "How do I walk in this?" he asked.

Jennifer got up from the bed and walked over to Eric. "Here, let me show you." She took his hand and led him to the full-length mirror on the wall. "Put one foot in front of the other and sway your hips a little bit. You want to feel confident and sexy."

Eric tried to mimic Jennifer's movements, but he felt stiff and uncomfortable.

"Relax," Jennifer said, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Don't think too much about it. Just let yourself go and have fun with it."

Eric nodded and took a deep breath. He closed his eyes and let his body relax, feeling the fabric of the dress brush against his skin as he moved. He opened his eyes and looked at himself in the mirror, feeling a sudden rush of excitement. He looked like a woman, a beautiful woman at that.

"Wow," he said, admiring his new look. "I can't believe how different I look."

"Welcome to my world," Jennifer said, grinning.

"Now teach me how to think like you," Eric winked.

Jennifer chuckled, "That might be a little harder to do, Dad. But let's start with your body language. You need to be more subtle with your movements. Women tend to use their hands and gestures more, so try to incorporate that into your speech."

Eric nodded, taking in every word his daughter was saying. It was an entirely new experience for him, but he was enjoying every moment of it.

"Oh, and you know... You have to practice the way I talk to my boyfriend."Eric raised an eyebrow at the suggestion, "You mean I have to flirt with your boyfriend?"

Jennifer grinned, "Exactly. You have to practice the way I talk to him so that he doesn't suspect anything."

Eric felt a little hesitant about the idea but decided to play along. He sat down on the bed as Jennifer guided him through the different aspects of flirting. She showed him how to twirl his hair, how to laugh coyly, and how to lean in towards someone when they were speaking.

"So, if he makes any moves on me, what am I gonna do?" Eric asked.

Jennifer blinked a few times, "What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm gonna have to be convincing, right? I mean, I'm gonna need to be able to deal with any advances he makes."

"Dad, Jeremy is not gonna do anything inappropriate," Jennifer said, laughing.

"Yeah, but things can get a little hot between couples. I don't know if he'll be able to control himself."

Jennifer sighed, "He's gonna want to hook up, but you can just say no. I don't see a problem with that." 

Comments

Post a Comment