Time to Go - Part 1



Not long ago, my mother and I had stumbled upon a most miraculous device - a time travel contraption, if you will.

In the days that followed our discovery, we were consumed by the thrill and excitement of it all. We spent every waking moment tinkering with the mysterious object, determined to unlock its secrets and harness its powers. Through countless trials and errors, and perhaps a touch of magic, we finally succeeded in transporting ourselves to a different moment in time.

As our surroundings came into focus, we realized that we were no longer in our own bodies. Instead, we inhabited the physical forms of my mother and her mother, at a point in time when my mother was the same age as I am now.

My mind struggled to comprehend the sudden shift as I gazed down at my new body. Long hair cascaded down my back, brushing against my bare shoulders with every movement. The soft curves of my new body felt foreign yet tantalizing, and I couldn't help but marvel at the way clothes draped differently on me.

The fabric clung to my mother's curves, accentuating the swell of her hips and the fullness of her thighs, no longer hidden by the constraints of masculine tailoring.

As we explored our new surroundings, my mother's voice filled with a mixture of nostalgia and excitement as she explained to me that this was the year 1985 - the year of her sixteenth birthday. The walls of her childhood home were lined with faded wallpaper and old family photos, each one holding a story just waiting to be told. I could see the flicker of memories in my mother's eyes as we walked through each room.

My mother's eyes widened with wonder and disbelief as she turned to face me, "I can hardly believe it!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with awe. "Here you are, in my body, standing in the very house I grew up in."

"Isn't it incredible, Matt?" my mother's voice quivered with emotion as she spoke, "To think that we can experience this moment together, in a way that I never could have imagined."

She reached out to touch the old wooden banister of the staircase, her fingers tracing the familiar grooves and imperfections.

I couldn't help but feel a little self-conscious as I looked down at my outfit, “What were you even wearing, Mom?”

She laughed, a melodic sound that filled the room with warmth. "I know, it's a bit much, isn't it?" She smoothed down the vibrant neon colors of her 80s outfit, a stark contrast to my usual simple and modern style.

"But hey, it was all the rage back then." Her eyes twinkled mischievously as she rummaged through a drawer and pulled out a scrunchie, tossing it at me, "You might need this for that hair of yours."

I caught the scrunchie and awkwardly gathered my mother’s long locks into a messy ponytail.

"Are you okay, Matt?" she asked softly, reaching out to place a reassuring hand on my shoulder, "I know this must be a lot to take in all at once."

I nodded, trying to mask my inner turmoil with a weak smile, "Yeah, I'm just... processing everything. It's just so strange to see the world through your eyes, Mom. And to be in your shoes, quite literally."

As she spoke, her mother's eyes lingered on my feminine assets with a sly twinkle of mischief. I couldn't help but feel self-conscious under her scrutiny, "Well, enjoy it while you can, dear," she said with a playful smirk. "You may find it rather liberating to experience life from a different perspective. Living as a girl for a little while."

My cheeks burned with embarrassment as I glanced down at my newly acquired cleavage. The weight of her words settled in my stomach like a stone, the reality of what I was currently experiencing hitting me all at once. This whole situation felt surreal and unnerving. I did my best to avoid any nearby mirrors, fearing what I might see staring back at me.

“Hey, I think I know how to help you get more comfortable with this whole situation," my mother said.

She led me to her bedroom and opened the closet, revealing rows of colorful and outlandish outfits from the '80s.

"It's time for a makeover," she declared with a grin. Before I could protest, she started pulling out various clothing items and accessories, throwing them on the bed in a chaotic manner.

"Trust me, Matt, you're going to love this," she assured me.

Comments