Best Friends - Part 1

My name is Peter. I’m a 17-year-old boy. My beautiful neighbor Carly was throwing a pool party with her friends. She was my age but went to a different school. I peaked down into her backyard from the vantage point of my second floor window. It looked like a lot of fun, and I wished I could join. Especially with all of the incredibly attractive girls there wearing their bikinis and whatnot.

I thought about the possession stone I kept in the back of my closet. I had never used it to possess anyone without their consent before. What did it matter, anyway? It’s not like the person I’d person would remember any of it.

It wasn’t long before I found myself hovering over my body like a ghost. I don’t think this was something I’d ever get used to. I floated through my window and into Carly’s backyard. But who was I gonna possess?

At first, I assumed I would just possess one of the guys and flirt with some of the girls there. But then I saw her. She was stunning.

She had long flowing brown hair that cascaded down her back, framing her perfect face. Her glowing eyes sparkled under the sun as she sat on the far end of the pool in her bikini. All alone. The perfect target.

Slowly, I approached her. I took a deep breath, feeling the power of the possession stone pulsate through me. As I focused my thoughts, I willed myself into her. A sudden jolt ran through me, and in an instant, I was no longer a distant observer, but the girl who had just been basking in the warm sun.

With a new set of eyes, I took in the scene before me. I felt a powerful excitement coursing through my veins. The sun was warm on my skin, the laughter and chatter of my friends filled the air, and the breeze carried the scent of chlorine and sunscreen.

I had never possessed a girl before. But there was something thrilling and exhilarating about being in a body that was so...feminine. I couldn't help but glance at my reflection in the pool water, my stomach fluttering as I took in the curves I now possessed.

Comments