Best Friends - Part 4

I spent the rest of the day by Sarah's side, enjoying the party and chatting with her friends. They all seemed to like me, which was a strange but exhilarating feeling. I was so used to being an outsider, watching people from afar, that the attention and camaraderie I received was invigorating.

As the sun began to set and the party started to wind down, Sarah floated the idea of staying the night at her place and continuing the fun. I eagerly agreed, and we made our way inside to change out of our soaked swimsuits.

As we stepped into the bathroom, I couldn't help but steal a glance at my reflection. Lily’s features were softer and more delicate than mine, and I found myself admiring the way her curves filled out the bathing suit she had chosen to wear that day.

"Hey, Lily, you look like you're lost in thought," Sarah said, noticing my absent-minded stare.

"Just... marveling at how different a girl's body feels," I admitted, a little embarrassed.

"It's quite the experience, isn't it?" she laughed, "Want to try on something of mine?"

I hesitated for a moment, but then nodded. She rummaged through her clothes and pulled out a pair of jeans and a crop top.

"These should fit you well enough," she said.

I began to slip into the clothes, and as I did so, I couldn't help but feel a rush of emotion. It was strange to think that I was wearing something that wasn't my own, but the thrill of it all made my heart race.

When I finally emerged from the bathroom, wearing Sarah's clothes, she gasped and clapped her hands together in delight.

"Wow, you look absolutely stunning!" she exclaimed.

I couldn't help but blush at her words. It was a strange sensation, feeling so beautiful and confident in a body that wasn't my own.

We walked back to Sarah’s place, after saying goodbye to Carly and the other guests.

Comments